Why are you on Blacktowhite?

What do you get out of Blacktowhite?

• I like to communicate with likeminded people.

• I get inspiration from other people.

• I don't feel alone as IR freak.

• I meet other people in person

• I meet people and have sex/watch others having sex.

• I watch hot pictures.

• I use it to masturbate.

• Other reasons.

• I am satisfied with Blacktowhite.

Results are only viewable after voting.
ROBIN AND I ENJOY B2W BECAUSE IT FITS THE IR HOTWIFE/CUCKOLD LIFESTYLE THAT WE HAVE LIVED FOR MANY YEARS SO WELL. WE HAVENT FOUND ANY OTHER SITE THAT IS CLEARLY DESIGNED FOR THIS WAY OF LIFE. WE ENJOY THE FORUMS...SHARING OUR EXPERIENCES....POSTING PIX AND VIDEOS OF ROBIN WITH HER BLACK LOVERS AS WELL AS SEEING OTHERS. WE LOVE THE IR LIFESTYLE THAT WE LIVE!!!!!View attachment 2488346

It's great to hear that you enjoy it.

96821-002.jpg

96821-003.jpg

96821-081.jpg

96821-122.jpg

Thanks for your input. Great to hear that you have had a good time here :)

View attachment 1259889 View attachment 1259890
For me and my wife it's not a cuckold thing it happen with a life time friend of mine and she likes to have some big black cock a couple of times a month. She has fucked five different black men and can do this as long as she likes to. We still have regular sex in our marriage and enjoy it. But after she fucked my friend at the lake on our boat they like to get together and fuck and he brings a friend when she request it. He introduced her to one of his gym friends that has a huge fat black cock and she likes that monster in her sweet little white pussy with one in has sexy ass. Then when she has drained them dry she will shower and give me a blow job are sloppy seconds if her pussy is not to sore.

We were attracted to this site because it is geared toward the lifestyle we have evolved to. Have a profile on a swinger app and have had a great time meeting people there but its not quite what we are looking for now. Unfortunately, can't seem to find anyone serious, or real enough to get together using this platform. This could be a great site but for now we consider it more entertainment than anything else.

We are on here to meet and interact with others that have similar love for black men.

I have been interracial bred twice. Two great mixed boys we love to death. We are hoping for at least another 1 or 2 more.

I love my husband to death, but there is something about having sex with my blacks lovers that is completely different, erotic, hot, nasty...whatever you want to call it. It is a need for me, and my husband loves to feed that need for me with whomever I want.

Having lived a shared wife lifestyle for about 35 years and 4 of the first 5 men that got between her legs were black when she was just 18, and many, many more black men over the years including one living with us for 3 years in a 2nd husband situation, that he had full time day and night access to his/my wife. They took vacations and long weekends away together (with and without me). He bred her once - unfortunately she miscarried the little boy at almost 5 months. Our experiences can be useful to others if they happen to be interested in how we handled certain situations. GTR

Back