Why are you on Blacktowhite?

What do you get out of Blacktowhite?

• I like to communicate with likeminded people.

• I get inspiration from other people.

• I don't feel alone as IR freak.

• I meet other people in person

• I meet people and have sex/watch others having sex.

• I watch hot pictures.

• I use it to masturbate.

• Other reasons.

• I am satisfied with Blacktowhite.

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I'm honest it's mostly getting to live vicariously. As a wannabe, albeit in a relationship where we discuss these fantasies a lot, and where she seems as interested in one day making them reality, I love reading the thoughts, feelings and stories of those who are already living the dream. Somehow makes our fantasies seem more real to know folks are out there having great cuckold sex.

Oh, and the women on here are smoking hot ?

We're quite satisfied with what is going on here on Blacktowhite.

We're a married white couple with a biracial *******, and we want more biracial *******.

For us it has been very important to talk with people who have already bred interracially or who are about to do it.

We exchange experiences, ideas and give each other a lot of strength and hope.

MANY white couples habe a deep desire to have biracial *******. But they are afraid of breeding interracially because they are afraid of people's reactions, especially from friends, family and coworkers.

It's great to see that a lot more white couples choose to do what they REALLY want. They get strong, healthy, beautiful biracial children.

We have now got good friends thanks to Blacktowhite.

View attachment 1259679 View attachment 1259680 View attachment 1259681 View attachment 1259682 View attachment 1259683 View attachment 1259684 View attachment 1259685 View attachment 1259686 View attachment 1259687 View attachment 1259688 View attachment 1259689 View attachment 1259690 View attachment 1259691 View attachment 1259692 View attachment 1259693 View attachment 1259694
I think I'd understand this better if you were unable to biologically ******* your own children.

It's a gigantic turn-on. I love the humiliation. Most cuck couples are very excited about the possibility of an IR pregnancy.

Doing something forbidden is sweet. If I was infertile it would not be forbidden.

View attachment 2670349
I'm not sure tbh that 'most' cuckold couples get excited about this. We don't, but I wouldn't criticise the way you choose to live your life.
However, for the majority of people, the creation of life is the prime reason for existence, so I just don't understand that you would rather let someone else ******* 'your' children. Don't get it. Don't find it arousing in the least.

I'm not sure tbh that 'most' cuckold couples get excited about this. We don't, but I wouldn't criticise the way you choose to live your life.
However, for the majority of people, the creation of life is the prime reason for existence, so I just don't understand that you would rather let someone else ******* 'your' children. Don't get it. Don't find it arousing in the least.

I meant that the pregnancy risk was hot. Not the impregnation as such. Only a few couples take interracial cuckolding to the highest level.

Very little research has been done on cuckolding, unfortunately.

Here is a text that was written by a bull:

"Knocking her up

Got your attention, didn't I?

Knocking her up. Getting her pregnant. Whatever you want
to call it, one thing is certain:
If you're fucking someone
else's wife it CAN happen.

We all dance around the subject. After all it's the couple's responsibility for birth control. So we avoid the subject, thinking it will be a total buzz *******.

But guess what? I've dealt with a lot of couples in my time, and you may be wrong about that.

Some couples get off on the FANTASY of it.
595501_06big.jpg

Before I go any further, did you get that? It's the FANTASY of the idea that it could happen

I've read stories of couples in the cuckold lifestyle who deliberately conceive a baby using the Bull as a surrogate *******, but I tend not to believe them. I have also never met a couple that deliberately did or would do that.

It's the fantasy of the POSSIBILITY that it could happen. Fantasizing about getting pregnant can be HOT. Why wouldn't it? Making babies is what sex is all about. For some people the possibility of impregnation can be intensely arousing.

Look at it from the wife's point of view. Her husband has become less exciting in bed. Now she's been sexually reawakened by an attractive man, and willing to do most anything to please him. She's having sexual thoughts she hasn't had since she first got married. She is also willing to push things for her new lover and have great sex with him, including having sex during times which may coincide with her ovulation (especially if her lover is persuasive).

The husband sees it much the same. He has watched his wife become sexually awakened by another man. He has seen her do more and more with this man over time, and it turns him on. He also recognizes that his wife could end up giving this man not only her body, but perhaps even go so far as letting him give her a baby. This is not an uncommon fantasy, and many couples refer to this as the "ultimate gift".

But for you, the Bull, this fantasy has an equally powerful appeal. You see, it gives you a way to exercise control over the wife and rise to a challenge that I enjoy immensely. It's called "Pregnancy Risk Fucking".
225406_04.jpg

Ovulation normally is the 10th day after a woman starts her period. But for some it can be a few days either way. When a woman is ovulating, and for a day or two before, she is the HORNIEST she will be all month. Many women will tell you that they think about sex constantly during this time, and some even stay "wet" for that day or two. It's a physiological reaction. Their body wants them to fuck. They need sperm!

Now, women aren't stupid. A wife knows that she's most likely to conceive during this time. So she may insist on condom use. After all, she's thinking with her head (at first).

But a smart Bull recognizes this as a time of weakness. He sees it as a challenge and a way to get the hottest, wettest fuck possible from the wife.

It's not as tough as it seems either. First you make plans to see her on "the day", or the day before. You make sure she's had a ******* or two (or three). When it's time for sex and she mentions a condom, you gladly place one on the nightstand.

But during foreplay you drag things out to make sure that she is EXTRA aroused, taking your time to work her over completely. Soon she will be writhing beneath you. Push her thighs apart and kneel between them. Lean over and suck on her breasts. Slowly, deliberately let the tip of your hard cock bump against the opening of her pussy, allowing it to drag over her clit. Reach down and rub the tip up and down her wet slit... slowly... rythmically...

At some point she will raise her hips and take you inside. Don't speak. Let her go into a trance of pleasure as she rocks back and forth beneath you. Let her body set the pace. She knows the danger but she'll be unable to stop. Her body is responding. Her mind is no longer in charge. Enjoy the power you have over her.
51AEAiEUbaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

When the orgasms approach ask her if she wants you to cum inside. She'll say "yes". They always say "yes" (but afterward you can tell her that it was HER idea!)

She needs you to ejaculate inside. Her body craves it. Her husband even wants you to do it. So let go and flood her fertile pussy with your sperm.

She will explode when your cock does, and the condom will be sitting on the bedside table. Pregnancy risk fucking. It's hot!"

There are stories and images that help feed my fantasy of my marriage becoming a female led relationship of which interracial cuckolding is a part. I specifically enjoy engaging with cuckolded husbands to learn about what it is really like. I am finding that it may be best to leave the cuckolding part of my fantasy as just that.

There are stories and images that help feed my fantasy of my marriage becoming a female led relationship of which interracial cuckolding is a part. I specifically enjoy engaging with cuckolded husbands to learn about what it is really like. I am finding that it may be best to leave the cuckolding part of my fantasy as just that.
My partner and i came from the FLR direction and we were more interested in tease and denial. Whilst we were tentatively dating however, she fucked an ex and told me about it. It drove me wild and I got very turned on.
She's currently flirting with a couple of bulls by messaging apps and I literally can't think of anything else but her being impaled on a thick black cock.

Do you think that you can leave the cuckold fantasy??

TR-IMAGE-PRESET2_520x293.jpg

My partner and i came from the FLR direction and we were more interested in tease and denial. Whilst we were tentatively dating however, she fucked an ex and told me about it. It drove me wild and I got very turned on.
She's currently flirting with a couple of bulls by messaging apps and I literally can't think of anything else but her being impaled on a thick black cock.

That sounds great ?

04_800x1200.jpg

43_1200x800.jpg

I've fallen more in with it as time has gone on. I'm very submissive, so I love the inferiority factor. Not to mention, I genuinely think black cocks are beautiful. Particularly when they're above average size and veiny. My wife and I are getting more femdom slowly, to include me being caged. I fantasize about her cuckolding me with a black bull, explaining in depth to me how much better it is. My current target is getting her hooked on a black dildo. The sites great because I can see couples who have actually done it, and much of the rhetoric revolves around black cock superiority which is a big part of my kink.

Back