Why are you on Blacktowhite?

What do you get out of Blacktowhite?

• I like to communicate with likeminded people.

• I get inspiration from other people.

• I don't feel alone as IR freak.

• I meet other people in person

• I meet people and have sex/watch others having sex.

• I watch hot pictures.

• I use it to masturbate.

• Other reasons.

• I am satisfied with Blacktowhite.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm only this site to meet with couples or single mature people, for me it's all about connecting with others and when you connect to me it's connected to physical,mental and sexual to be a whole if that makes any sense in your mind.In every day life I try to live by the natural codes of life. The Truth, The Lie and Assumes. To me every day life is based upon one or all of the three things.

Thanks for sharing. Great to hear that you like B2W and that you use the site successfully.

By the way, you're a beautiful woman. I agree with the black guys :)

Have you ever thought about the fact that you could have a very beautiful biracial baby?
How do you feel about that?

View attachment 1262705 View attachment 1262706 View attachment 1262707 View attachment 1262708
As a white cuckold I’d be on my knees to that beautiful girl but BBC men just use them like whores, puts us in our place does it not?

Last edited:
To be honest I do feel a lot of power too, that's part of the rush, I do it to the wives of black guys two, I've slept with plenty married woman and you do get a sense of dominance but I'm not really a crazy fanatic, I'm not into that whole worship me I'm more Superior thing, I just like the thought that someone want to be pleased by me so much their willing to even look past marriage, that's really my rush.

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing!

im_2.jpg

Good question, at first I came because I am a french white man who loves black women and Asian women, I can't find a good website in french with active users so no choice to find a english website and I can't find a website like blacktowhite versions "yellowtowhite"

So I had found this website by chance because I was searched subject on black woman and white men and i was found a subbject on google to this website, so at this time I thought there was so much topics on the attraction between black woman and white men because when I see "blacktowhite" I thought it was all black ( woman and men) and ( all white men and white moman) but finally there's like 90% black man to white woman/men, cuckold, fantasy ... This forum is more to white men attracted to black men so I come just by curiousity and see if there's not sometimes topic on white men and black woman attracted each other ...

it's a shame that the most prominent aspect is that of the domination of white men and all the fantasies that go with, I would to love see more topic on just love between black and love and more between black women and white men and not just pics with black guy who fuck white girl or how a white men to be submissive, on each thread all in the whole website, the aspect of just love and attraction is too much aside

Sorry to my bad english,I hope you can understand anyway :ROFLMAO:

I love hearing about the first time experiences of couples and of course watching and seeing the real life videos and pictures of wives and gf's being fucked by BBC.
My current gf so far isn't into being shared and may not ever be but I guess a guy can only hope for the future, keeping this site around for possible future prospects is definitely part of why I stick around.
I also enjoy seeing other cuckolds, it's nice to know there are more of us out there especially in Calgary Alberta where it may not be to common.

We're here because wife loves BBC and we are hoping to someday be able to find a regular bull for her. We're also on sls but there is more geared towards swinging and parties, not that we have anything against either of those lol, but we feel our kink level is beyond most of the couples/people on "regular" swinger sites so giving this a shot here.

I love hearing about the first time experiences of couples and of course watching and seeing the real life videos and pictures of wives and gf's being fucked by BBC.
My current gf so far isn't into being shared and may not ever be but I guess a guy can only hope for the future, keeping this site around for possible future prospects is definitely part of why I stick around.
I also enjoy seeing other cuckolds, it's nice to know there are more of us out there especially in Calgary Alberta where it may not be to common.

I agree, meeting other cuck couples has been amazing for us! It's great that you are not alone.

03a30fbc-0982-467a-ba49-c0edf489fadf.jpg

d05b8337-5feb-40ef-bed1-51454dc7d25e.jpg

17472_900.jpg

403150_08.jpg

20513831.gif

20540443.gif

Glad she insisted and that you went along with it. Great picture -- what a beautiful pussy and beautiful black dick.
WOULD be really interesting if you where underneath herb 69ing her and licking her clit and his dick sliding in and out with the odd stroke your mouth and when he unloads and pulls out your straight into clean mode fucking awesome picture by the way LOVE IT

Not a cuck, nor a bull, just an average latino Male who loves the idea of fucking someone's else's wife and IR sex... Great website!

Back