Why are you on Blacktowhite?

What do you get out of Blacktowhite?

• I like to communicate with likeminded people.

• I get inspiration from other people.

• I don't feel alone as IR freak.

• I meet other people in person

• I meet people and have sex/watch others having sex.

• I watch hot pictures.

• I use it to masturbate.

• Other reasons.

• I am satisfied with Blacktowhite.

Results are only viewable after voting.
We were attracted to this site because it is geared toward the lifestyle we have evolved to. Have a profile on a swinger app and have had a great time meeting people there but its not quite what we are looking for now. Unfortunately, can't seem to find anyone serious, or real enough to get together using this platform. This could be a great site but for now we consider it more entertainment than anything else.
Hi..i can concur.lots of flakes on here.could u pm me the name of the app?

We are on this site because I love black men , after all children left home some years ago , I met my husbands black work mate ,found him very attractive plus he was around quite a lot , hubby one night played me a DVD of a very large black man fucking a white lady , I must admit it really made me very wet plus Steve was displaying a huge hard on which I had ,but was dreaming about the black man on DVD .
Steve had booked a cruise on our first night at the bar in walked our friend , Jim, he was on the same cruise , Jim kissed me and I felt a twinge , next day as we lay sunbathing on deck Jim was walking towards us all I could look at was his huge bulge,he sat next to me ,as we chatted he kept adjusting his cock which was making me damp and making my nipples go hard , cut it short , I ended up in Jim’s cabin , on his balcony I turned around and Jim had. taken his trunks of and was standing there holding a huge black cock , Jim fucked me every day for a week , he became my first black lover ,I found it so different to my husbands love making .

Back