Why are you on Blacktowhite?

What do you get out of Blacktowhite?

• I like to communicate with likeminded people.

• I get inspiration from other people.

• I don't feel alone as IR freak.

• I meet other people in person

• I meet people and have sex/watch others having sex.

• I watch hot pictures.

• I use it to masturbate.

• Other reasons.

• I am satisfied with Blacktowhite.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This was a very good video.. Even though most of these clips were taken from professional videos, there’s no doubt in my mind that Everyone of these girls were really enjoying these guys black cocks..

Yes, they seem to enjoy themselves. And a lot of cuck couples would love the have biracial offspring. Unfortunately they face a lot of pressure from family and society.

To hopefully find a long-term Black "Bull"/Black "boyfriend)" for my lovely fiance. I would like to become more of a cuck while she takes more control. Emotional connection is important to the humiliation, intimacy, and connection.

Ideally we would find a Black man to seriously date her and train us as a proper cuckold couple.
Yes hot a nice black man to date her while you just watch and thank both of them

You don't educate yourself. You have a conversation WITH your wife. Is that for YOU or her?
We do have conversations and I learn by listening to best practices from others that have come before me. I always educate myself on everything I do. The day I stop learning is the day I die. So while I appreciate others advice both good and bad, I listen and eliminate the stuff that is not helpful and embrace the stuff that is thought provoking and informative. Knowledge is king

I'm here because I love BBC. I love to be able to come on here and pick someone to fuck me at will if ever I need. By the way I already have found a local BBC from this site who has been servicing me extremely well. I love black guys looking at my pics and telling me how much they love my body and how much they want to fuck me. I love to be watched and love to watch others fuck BBC. I get to talk to other couples who are involved in this lifestyle that me and my husband just recently explored. This is my one stop website to pull resources very quickly.

That sounds excellent.

tumblr_oosq1uDkw41vjah1wo1_1280.gif

Back