Why are you on Blacktowhite?

What do you get out of Blacktowhite?

• I like to communicate with likeminded people.

• I get inspiration from other people.

• I don't feel alone as IR freak.

• I meet other people in person

• I meet people and have sex/watch others having sex.

• I watch hot pictures.

• I use it to masturbate.

• Other reasons.

• I am satisfied with Blacktowhite.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was introduced into the lifestyle in my lste teens By a friend of the family. I served her and her Bulls for 7 years Till her death my car accident. I loved that woman beyond words So getting over her death of a long time. My experiences with her and her lover's were incredible. After searching on the website jmr2910!!
You were lucky to be with your girl and her family, and they were lucky to have you. I hope you can move into a new chapter of your life and give more of what you have to share with other white women -- I guarantee you there are many, many white girls who would love to be with you in every way.

Of the 80 or so women I’ve been with, 95 percent have been white. And many knew of my cock before we had sex. That said this resource is more for cyber because I’ve lived the fantasy my entire life and have women I trust for play. That said Kimbarbie111, and uknowwhatiwant can maybe get it 😍💯
I'm white, and I love it that almost all of the many women you've been with have been white.

You were lucky to be with your girl and her family, and they were lucky to have you. I hope you can move into a new chapter of your life and give more of what you have to share with other white women -- I guarantee you there are many, many white girls who would love to be with you in every way.

I am here to talk to other people in the lifestyle and to other white cuck couples.

tumblr_nyodd7EXOW1ukxx3wo1_500.jpg

I am very big fan of interracial sex, it's unbelievably beautiful, and I prefer to see my wife with her black lover instead of having sex with her myself. It's a hundred times more satisfying - both in my body and in my mind.

When I see a beautiful white lady, I immediately imagine her with a black guy. I feel excitement in every molecule of my body if I see a beautiful white woman walking hand in hand with a black guy. It's mesmerizing.

bdb2fb79-bf88-4b1b-b1e7-f59e1e181184.jpg

This is the way sex is in our marriage:

d05b8337-5feb-40ef-bed1-51454dc7d25e.jpg

tumblr_oh6qdsGOzT1tgm5b9o1_1280.jpg

1280px-Male_masturbation.svg.png

I would love to see my wife pregnant by her black lover. He's a very handsome, masculine, intelligent, athletic guy. He's an Alpha male with strong genes.

When all three of us are together - wether it's at our place or at a restaurant, at the beach or in the cinema - he behaves as if he was married to Laura. He simply kisses her, holds her hands and touches her ass and her breasts. He does not care what other people think or if it's embarrassing to me.

D1T5FtCXQAAxPzn.png

I have tried to persuade my wife to get blackpreg. In the beginning she was completely against it. Now she has talked to her best friend about my wish.

tumblr_ojkq72p2aK1v3slc4o1_500.jpg

Fortunately Laura told her friend that she finds biracial offspring no less than awesome.

03a30fbc-0982-467a-ba49-c0edf489fadf.jpg

Laura's friend sees it the same way and said: If that's what you both really want, why don't you just do it? It's your life, and other people don't have a right to judge.

It gives me some optimism that Laura shows me pictures of mixed persons on her iPad. I guess I am feeling a little broody, she says.

She has agreed to chat with other white couples here on B2W who have already had an interracial pregnancy.

Back