Why are you here?

Dixonyalips

Male
Real Person
From
MD, US
Me personally, I am here to meet women and couples with the intent on playing. There aren't many people from my area but from my observations either the unverified "females" are men pretending to be women, and the couples profile is ALWAYS the man. Where are the genuine horny women on this website that are here to meet black men for sex and not just to look at pics?

I am here to meet and chat with like minded people. I am involved in relationships currently and have been for a long time. I respect them, they respect me and I do not put that in jeopardy. I am curious to know about how others behave in the lifestyle. Happy to answer questions. Happy to give advice. I am not here looking for casual hookups. I have lived that life and survived. I have spoken to many people here, men, women, couples, it doesn't matter. I have a dark side that intrigues me the way some of the people on this site live. I don't judge, I'm just curious.

We predominantly use clubs or Fab swingers for meets as most of the guys on here are in the US.
I do all the chatting because Frisky got fed up with guys asking to fuck the moment they realised it was the female half on line.
I partake in the forums, read stories and post the odd picture.

1 i couldn't get into fetlife( i can't do alot of stuff people like) so i was told to join here 2 I'm a white women virgin

1 i couldn't get into fetlife( i can't do alot of stuff people like) so i was told to join here 2 I'm a white women virgin
Me too. I came here mostly for to comment, like, and share my thoughts and to find suitable play partners/FWB's in my city or those whom are visiting

Oh and I don't send random cock pics. :) I had someone ask me for a selfie, which I never do. I did send one, it was me holding a smiley face coffee mug at work. I was told 'that's not a selfie' and never heard from her again. LOL it takes all kinds.
made me laff

Me personally, I am here to meet women and couples with the intent on playing. There aren't many people from my area but from my observations either the unverified "females" are men pretending to be women, and the couples profile is ALWAYS the man. Where are the genuine horny women on this website that are here to meet black men for sex and not just to look at pics?
Amen!!

Back