Why are white men making it seem like we all are small cocked!

Idk what it is but I'm pretty sure they get off on it.

A lot of the pics I see of the "small guys" they claim to be hard, are clearly flaccid and looks like they just ran there dick under some ice water and then pressed on it to make it look as small as possible.

It's wierd to me but different strokes I guess.

As for the locker room argument, it's just not true. Unless all the dudes in your locker room are erect and you're going around with a measuring tape... lol.

I'm 7inches on a good day white, married, and def not gay.
I love my wife being shared and sick of hearing how much bigger black men are than white
my wifes biggest has been and still is white
I admit I would love see her take a bigger black
my choice of cock for her has always been black irrespective of size

I'm 7inches on a good day white, married, and def not gay.
I love my wife being shared and sick of hearing how much bigger black men are than white
my wifes biggest has been and still is white
I admit I would love see her take a bigger black
my choice of cock for her has always been black irrespective of size
I’m also very sick on hearing how it’s about the color of there skin that makes them have a bigger dick, pure ignorance

Don't get too hung up on all of this stuff you read on here. So much of this is mental stimulation, visual stimulation and above all......FANTASY PLAY. All three participants in this lifestyle have their different reasons for being drawn to it.....contrast, stamina stereotypes, naughtiness and it being taboo, pleasuring a wife in front of her husband (power trip). There's also a bit of BDSM aspect to people being "submissive" to black men. It's not just about size. Keep in mind this all FANTASY played out within the confines of a bedroom. Don't take it too seriously.

I can only speak for my and my husband. The site is black to white and that is totally why we are here, because my husband loves the color contrast of dark cock sliding in my white pussy (though for now play is just my BBC dildo!). We love black mens appreciation for a curvy body.

I am the one who loves a thick cock stretching my pussy. So a black thick cock satisfies both of our fantasies and desires.

I have two close friends whose husbands have big cocks (bigger than yours :wub:) and they are happy to share their wives. Cuckoldry has nothing to do with cock size. It's just a fun fantasy for all sizes and colors.

Last edited:
I'm white and a bit over 8". Wife loves to be shared with well hung guys regardless of color. I fantasize about being a cuck, but its hard to be a cuck when your bigger and fuck better than most bulls. Even after 100s of men, she still prefers my dick.

Quick question: Why is it that you want to be a cuck? You obviously have a big enough dick to please your wife?

I see why someone who has 4 inch dick might want to have his wife experience something bigger but a dude with a big dick wanting to.....I just a little baffled

I'm white and a bit over 8". Wife loves to be shared with well hung guys regardless of color. I fantasize about being a cuck, but its hard to be a cuck when your bigger and fuck better than most bulls. Even after 100s of men, she still prefers my dick.

I have that same 'problem'. I'm 8" and super thick. Makes it really hard to not just be a bull, but I don't want that side of the lifestyle (can't trust my feelings with women who aren't my wife). So, we're unlikely to ever find a real bull who is as big and good as I am, but we keep the fantasy alive thanks to a massive bbc dildo she uses a couple of times a week.

I have a real and not exaggerated BWC. because of that, my wife’s minimum is must be bigger than mine. This limits us somewhat, but that’s ok. Anyway, aside from the fact the wife is size queen, we both get tremendous satisfaction with her being a bbc hot wife and I love sharing her. I get off on knowing the guy is bigger and thicker and that her pussy gets sooooooooooo turned on by being with black men.

Quick question: Why is it that you want to be a cuck? You obviously have a big enough dick to please your wife?

I see why someone who has 4 inch dick might want to have his wife experience something bigger but a dude with a big dick wanting to.....I just a little baffled
I'm turned on watching her with others, especially guys bigger than me. Hard to find but a major turn on for both of us.

Back