Why a turn-on bull checking out wife

So my wife is an attractive late 30's early 40s, tall plus size woman, carries her weight very well, curvy waist and a bubble ass with thick thighs, would make for a great BBW BBC video. Recently while out with other females she walks past 1 or 2 black males and one or both said WOW as she walked past and the other female with her who was a little further back said they were checking her out. When my wife came home she said (and I forgot how it came up but I'm sure I mentioned something to the affect of somebody checking out the ladies) she says "yeah some guys walked past and said dammm, they were brotha's of another color." Now I'd be cool if it was a white guy, but knowing it was 1 or 2 black males was a different story, it turned me on.

I'm having a discussion with her asking how it made her feel when they wow'd her, if anything. She says she didn't see/hear it and it didn't phase her when she was told about it. I asked If she thought I was crazy or something she said no but wonders why someone checking out your wife turns you on.

I'm thinking here and I really have no answer other than the contrast of white female/black male, a longer thicker dick reaching places inside her that I can't, the dominance and submission. Not sure i can tell her that, even though I've told her in the past I fantasize about her with a BBC, but she has no desire to have sex with another guy, hell even me :rolleyes:

Is there really any other reason for being turned on by a guy checking out your wife?

Husband's, do you get turned on by other men checking out your wife?

Last edited:
So my wife is an attractive late 30's early 40s, tall plus size woman, carries her weight very well, curvy waist and a bubble ass with thick thighs, would make for a great BBW BBC video. Recently while out with other females she walks past 1 or 2 black males and one or both said WOW as she walked past and the other female with her who was a little further back said they were checking her out. When my wife came home she said (and I forgot how it came up but I'm sure I mentioned something to the affect of somebody checking out the ladies) she says "yeah some guys walked past and said dammm, they were brotha's of another color." Now I'd be cool if it was a white guy, but knowing it was 1 or 2 black males was a different story, it turned me on.

I'm having a discussion with her asking how it made her feel when they wow'd her, if anything. She says she didn't see/hear it and it didn't phase her when she was told about it. I asked If she thought I was crazy or something she said no but wonders why someone checking out your wife turns you on.

I'm thinking here and I really have no answer other than the contrast of white female/black male, a longer thicker dick reaching places inside her that I can't, the dominance and submission. Not sure i can tell her that, even though I've told her in the past I fantasize about her with a BBC, but she has no desire to have sex with another guy, hell even me :rolleyes:

Is there really any other reason for being turned on by a guy checking out your wife?

i was in a drs office and a young black man struck up a conversation with my wife! i was really turned on by this! i could hear them talking he asked her if she was married! i got really turned on by this! it would be so hot to pursue this but she says that i am her only one!

I think its an honer for the husband, because he realizes and get reminded, that he has an attractive wife.

Because cucks so love watching a Black Bull go after our wives to fuck them and take them right in front of you of us.

I absolutely love it when a black man eye fucks my wife especially in front of me. I'll usually give him that nod of the head that says I know.
We were at the mall a few weeks ago, walking outside in the courtyard. I saw this older bull just eye-fucking my wife. He didn't say anything as we passed by, but I could feel the heat. damn, I wish he had said something or approached her.

We usually have a phone conversation using our earbuds while at the grocery store so we can be more efficient. The other day she got picked up by a black guy who had just moved here from Nigeria. I was able to hear the whole conversation and he didn't know because her hair covered her earbud. So far nothing other than benign texts...

i would love to see that happen right in front of me. i’d be careful not to make eye contact with the potential Black Bull, but would probably look lower down to see if i could see some evidence of his bulge, or look directly at the floor in front of him in a noticeable way so he knows i’m not a challenge to him.

We usually have a phone conversation using our earbuds while at the grocery store so we can be more efficient. The other day she got picked up by a black guy who had just moved here from Nigeria. I was able to hear the whole conversation and he didn't know because her hair covered her earbud. So far nothing other than benign texts...
That would be so hot listening in and watching from afar

Back