Why a turn-on bull checking out wife

So my wife is an attractive late 30's early 40s, tall plus size woman, carries her weight very well, curvy waist and a bubble ass with thick thighs, would make for a great BBW BBC video. Recently while out with other females she walks past 1 or 2 black males and one or both said WOW as she walked past and the other female with her who was a little further back said they were checking her out. When my wife came home she said (and I forgot how it came up but I'm sure I mentioned something to the affect of somebody checking out the ladies) she says "yeah some guys walked past and said dammm, they were brotha's of another color." Now I'd be cool if it was a white guy, but knowing it was 1 or 2 black males was a different story, it turned me on.

I'm having a discussion with her asking how it made her feel when they wow'd her, if anything. She says she didn't see/hear it and it didn't phase her when she was told about it. I asked If she thought I was crazy or something she said no but wonders why someone checking out your wife turns you on.

I'm thinking here and I really have no answer other than the contrast of white female/black male, a longer thicker dick reaching places inside her that I can't, the dominance and submission. Not sure i can tell her that, even though I've told her in the past I fantasize about her with a BBC, but she has no desire to have sex with another guy, hell even me :rolleyes:

Is there really any other reason for being turned on by a guy checking out your wife?

Husband's, do you get turned on by other men checking out your wife?
it's pretty exciting if it's n ur presents, especially if my wife gets kinda flushed look, the fact she's liking it swells me so it makes a tent n my pants that hard 2 hide. She is very str8 laced, I don't have the usual fantasy of her, But knowing a few guys that would love 2cuck her, I find myself wondering how she would b with a new cock up inside her, she hadn't had a new cock in her for 17yrs, I'm thinking she like many wife's would go fuck wild n actions n sounds would b far out, when I think in depth on that my cock gets super hard n dew drops seep out without ever touching it, she has no idea I secretly would love 2c her with a new younger cock up in her. I'd b jealous n super hard at the same time, it would b so thrilling 2 put my cock in her cum filled treasure and ad my seeds to his, reclaiming her

it's pretty exciting if it's n ur presents, especially if my wife gets kinda flushed look, the fact she's liking it swells me so it makes a tent n my pants that hard 2 hide. She is very str8 laced, I don't have the usual fantasy of her, But knowing a few guys that would love 2cuck her, I find myself wondering how she would b with a new cock up inside her, she hadn't had a new cock in her for 17yrs, I'm thinking she like many wife's would go fuck wild n actions n sounds would b far out, when I think in depth on that my cock gets super hard n dew drops seep out without ever touching it, she has no idea I secretly would love 2c her with a new younger cock up in her. I'd b jealous n super hard at the same time, it would b so thrilling 2 put my cock in her cum filled treasure and ad my seeds to his, reclaiming her
You;re right, she probabaly would go wild with a new dick

I love it when black men check out my wife. One did it at the mall a month or so ago. Don't think she saw it.

Yes it turns me on very much! Seeing better men eyeing her up makes me feel like such a cuck!
Don't ever tell her they are better men! Big mistake and she may clam up after that comment. The last thing she wants to hear is you saying someone else is better than yourself, because she is with you for a reason dont make her question that. Keep it to just sex and pick your words wisely when you discuss this.

Every time another man check out my wife I get horny and have to be carefull nobody see my growing dick. My wife knows it and she admit she love the attention from other man. But she didden't let herself seduced yet by another man she would go to bed with him.

We were at the mall a few weeks ago, walking outside in the courtyard. I saw this older bull just eye-fucking my wife. He didn't say anything as we passed by, but I could feel the heat. damn, I wish he had said something or approached her.
Bulls check her out every time she's in public.

It is also a reminder to HER that she is attractive, desirable and sexy which benefits you both.
I think that is the key point. For HER to feel that she is noticed, watched, admired, and arousing another man. She feels this and that is 1 step closer to her legs spreading. When the idea comes from her mind and is fueled by her desires and wants. And she feels there is no concern from hubby she will try her 1st fuck then she has bitten the apple and wants more.

Can't explain why, but it is a huge turn-on when guys check out my wife. We were in NOLA a few months ago leaving a restaurant. She was wearing a tight top, skirt, wedges and her anklet, looking sexy as hell. 2 black guys were coming in as we left and held the door for her. They both looked her up and down and smiled, then said hi to her and one opened our Uber door and helped her into the car. The look on their face as they eye fucked her made my dick rock hard in an instant. As we drove off, my wife saw the look on my face, looked down at the bulge in my pants, looked back up at me and grinned. Her face couldn't hide the fact that she was just as turned on as I was.

Can't explain why, but it is a huge turn-on when guys check out my wife. We were in NOLA a few months ago leaving a restaurant. She was wearing a tight top, skirt, wedges and her anklet, looking sexy as hell. 2 black guys were coming in as we left and held the door for her. They both looked her up and down and smiled, then said hi to her and one opened our Uber door and helped her into the car. The look on their face as they eye fucked her made my dick rock hard in an instant. As we drove off, my wife saw the look on my face, looked down at the bulge in my pants, looked back up at me and grinned. Her face couldn't hide the fact that she was just as turned on as I was.
she wanted their dicks too

So fucking hot, bro.

Back