Why a preference for mature white wives?

For those who do prefer mature white wives, over single younger women, why?

• Maturing bodies that are more curvaceous, natural, ready for action

Votes: 241 50.7%
  • Know what they want and less drama and games

Votes: 238 50.1%
  • Being their 1st BBC knowing you will give them sexual satisfaction they have never had before

Votes: 139 29.3%
  • The power of taking her in front of her man who knows he can’t possibly compete with you

Votes: 162 34.1%
  • A good number of mature wives get off on being submissive to a dom black man

Votes: 146 30.7%
  • The taboo nature of the mature white proper wife NEEDING to be filled by a BBC

Votes: 210 44.2%
  • Mature wives are more agreeable, willing, and adventurous

Votes: 208 43.8%
  • They have more experience and know better how to please

Votes: 187 39.4%
  • They are so incredibly appreciative that black men value them as sexual beings.

Votes: 159 33.5%
  • No pregnancy risk and knowing they are there to please and get pleased, nothing more.

Votes: 154 32.4%

• Total voters
Mature women just want the orgasmic pleasure that a good cock can give than and they know that BBC is that cock and that's why they keep those married legs spread for BBC

The only thing sexier than seeing a married woman's legs spread wide open for my BBC is her hubby telling her to spread them for me!♠️

Yes! It’s spread my wife’s pussy for you and fucking time.

Attachments

• IMG_3123.jpeg
    IMG_3123.jpeg
    811.8 KB · Views: 67
I have stuck up for wannabe cocks on these forums for many years. Black men get annoyed, irritated and very dismissive of wannabe cuck husbands and some of that is understandable and justified if a number of those guys pretend to be their wives and essentially catfish black men. That would be really annoying and a time waster. But don’t let those guys, those posers, sour you on the rest of us wannabe cucks who have wives we know you would LOVE to fuck. I have said before and will repeat here, there is no one, not even yourselves who are more motivated and fired up about you fucking our wives than we are. No one!

And we are the ones best positioned to make that happen. We know our wives and we know there turn ons, their insecurities that keep them from being sexually liberated, and we have their trust and (hopefully) love.

I bring this up to highlight how important it is for you to help us by being real about your desires and attraction to them. Most of our wives have put their sexual satisfaction and carnal desires on the back burner to concentrate on fulfilling the good mommy/wife role. That along with the aging process and societal messaging stressing beauty/sexual desire/attractiveness equates to youthful females, has caused tons of doubt, insecurity and poor body image that make our wives reluctant to take on a lover. But a thread like this can change that for many of our curious but stuck wives. So I am respectfully asking you to help out the well intentioned and sincere cuck wannabes who are trying to get you in the saddle, so-to-speak.

Lastly, the pictures I posted previously that were taken down by the admins? If you reply to this thread and want to see just how sexy my wife is, I will share a picture with you privately. Each posted picture had over 100 likes and one in particular had over 260 likes. I can’t think of any of you that wouldn’t want to squeeze your cocks into her tight married pussy.

Hopefully I won’t have to keep bumping this thread but if that’s what it takes before I travel with my wife next month where I hope to show her the love (lust?) I will do so. Thanks again.
i'd like to see her pictures

Back