Who's Met ANYONE in Here

I have never left a cpl hanging to come see me , im very guaranteed , very single , very hung ...id never let a cuck cpl waste a trip ...its nothing like having a cpl to urself for a night or weeknd... those guys just mess it up for the real BULLS .

well, im thinking most are curious, we have not met anyone on this site. we are on a swingers site, we have met a few people there, but the same problem, most dont show or are fake

Once going "REAL", we've had success. Sadly talked to several fakes or no shows for a while, but now have had great progress. Also think the conversations have gotten more educated and more substance (not just, hey I'd tap that...) on the REAL forums.

My female friend and I met up with a guy from here. She was still 50/50 on doing anything that night. Nothing happened sexually, but it was still a fun time hanging out with another person from here.

Now that I have been in a relationship for a month with a new girl, I cut ties to the friend, but my girlfriend is into swinging. So maybe down the line will have to meet up with someone again.

Have to say though it's a pain in the ass to find a real person on here.

My female friend and I met up with a guy from here. She was still 50/50 on doing anything that night. Nothing happened sexually, but it was still a fun time hanging out with another person from here.

Now that I have been in a relationship for a month with a new girl, I cut ties to the friend, but my girlfriend is into swinging. So maybe down the line will have to meet up with someone again.

Have to say though it's a pain in the ass to find a real person on here.
Very true. I've hooked up with one chick from this site, but other wise it's hard telling who's real or fake. I've noticed that most of the people that want to hook up are on the opposite side of the country. So it is hard.

I have had a lot of offers to meet up, unfortunately a lot of BBC on here seem based in USA. I have had 3 offers from guys in UK, 1 of which is very real and promising. Only thing stopping us is me and hubby sorting out any final doubts before we start. So despite a lot of people not being what they say they are, there are enough genuine ones in my opinion, to make it a worthwhile site.

Great point! Something that could help people better connect in that area.
So, THIS thread (in which YOU contributed), is not sufficient?
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/state-your-state.9905/page-19#post-271815

Feel free to make further suggestions to Funny Bunny and Chad, the administrators.

While the objective of many fakes are to sign up, deceive, post, get called out, and then leave; anything more permenant is close to redundant. Besides, many REAL PERSONS have REAL LIVES, and usually give up on this site and return in more periodic visits at best. (Unless, they are ACTUALLY, getting the intimate pleasure they desired and aren't telling anyone here! ...). ;-)

This has been mentioned several times but the moderators do not seem interested in making this available.
There are threads that address this topic, feel free to review the titles of the threads in the well-versed forums to find the topic you are seeking or perform a word search in the upper right section of each page or suggest to the administrators (funny bunny or chad), what improvements you want on the Site!

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/state-your-state.9905/page-19#post-271815

Back