Whoopi Goldberg: Suspension and Comments about Holocaust

vej54

Male
Gold Member
So, Whoopi Goldberg is suspended for 2-weeks because she maintained the holocaust wasn't about "RACE" but, "Man's Inhumanity To Man"....what's your opinion?

She is 100% right so how tha fuck them jews got money for afew deaths over afew years when blacks still don`t get not a cent for billions of death over the past 400 years. so leave fucking whoopie alone you bunch of sad racists she`s telling the truth.

What whoopi said is one of the most ignorant fucking things I have ever heard a black woman in media who's a celebrity say! She should be ashamed of herself and take her ass back to college and take that history course! Then when she later tried to explain herself all she did was made herself look more ignorant and inarticulate about the subject and the history when she should have just apologized then shut up!

I'm gonna try to explain this as simple as possible for those who let's say are not familiar with this historical material.

Adolf Hitler and his Nazi ideology believed that the German people were the purest people on the earth and that they had a God given responsibility to rule the world much like Cobra in G.I. Joe. Please pay attention to this part Whoopi Hilter in his ideology did not accept the Jews, Gypsy's, or Slavic people as the same race as the German people and he believed that they were all a threat and that is why he exterminated, murdered, and fought wars against them Whoopi!!!

Hitler actually saw the Jews as the biggest threat to his pure ******* Aryan Nazi ideology and that they were also the lowest form of humans on the planet. There were even laws making it illegal for Jews to mix with German people. Hilter actually ratified these laws later to include blacks, Gypsy's, Slavic, and disabled people's from mixing with his master race!

So Whoopi Hitler's whole beef with the existence of the Jews was 100% percent all about race and how he saw them as the biggest threat to his people!!!

According to Whoopi because the Nazi's and the Jews we all Caucasian people's then it was not about race but the topic was about what Hilter thought not what Whoopi thought and by Hitler's Ideology he didn't see any other Caucasian tribe Slavic, Gypsy, Scandinavian, Anglo the same as his German people!

So she was 100% percent wrong!

She is 100% right so how tha fuck them jews got money for afew deaths over afew years when blacks still don`t get not a cent for billions of death over the past 400 years. so leave fucking whoopie alone you bunch of sad racists she`s telling the truth.
6 million of "them jews" killed is "a few"? You're quite the class act aren't you?

Since you're concerned about "telling the truth", there weren't billions of black deaths. Hell there's only about a billion black people on the planet total. Don't misunderstand me, slavery was a travesty. The trans-Atlantic slave trade only brought about 10 to 17 million blacks to the Americas. About 2 million died in transport...a third of the number of "them jews" that Hitler killed.

Word of advice, crazy exaggerations don't make for compelling arguments.

A review of the comments within this thread demonstrate the "urgent" need to have regular talks about "RACE/RACISM" because different people have their own unique perspective on the same bloody issue.

Just like in the Lifestyle people....we need to bloody "COMMUNICATE" with each other to understand each other.

Whoopi was neither historically nor socially correct in what Hilter believed about the Jews as a race and Germans as a race and in her comment she was putting them both in the same race because of their skin complexion! By her logic fair skin Arabs, Latinos, and Native Americans are all Caucasians too! 🤦‍♂️

The problem is you are passionate about a whole nother subject and for some reason you are letting your emotions run the whole reparations discussion into this one when one has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

As a black man who has studied this material before I am definitely not a racist towards Whoopi but I have to be honest and based on historical facts, Nazi ideology, and by Archeology Whoopi was completely wrong!

A review of the comments within this thread demonstrate the "urgent" need to have regular talks about "RACE/RACISM" because different people have their own unique perspective on the same bloody issue.

Just like in the Lifestyle people....we need to bloody "COMMUNICATE" with each other to understand each other.
Honestly you cannot really have unique views when historical facts and archeological studies of this subject has already been done and well documented for the world. The issue is a lack of knowledge! You have people who are not studied or familiar with these historical events giving an emotional response instead accurate historical facts!

Next people will argue about how they don't like that 2+2=4🤦‍♂️

Honestly you cannot really have unique views when historical facts and archeological studies of this subject has already been done and well documented for the world. The issue is a lack of knowledge! You have people who are not studied or familiar with these historical events giving an emotional response instead accurate historical facts!

Next people will argue about how they don't like that 2+2=4🤦‍♂️
I agree that conversation is always important and we should address things openly. Closely held beliefs are really hard to overcome though.

I agree that conversation is always important and we should address things openly. Closely held beliefs are really hard to overcome though.
Here's the thing and I really should have said this in my earlier post. Only 30% percent of Jewish people are Ashkenazi or of European decent while 70% percent are of Arab and African decent.

Whoopi's whole argument amounted to "this is just a case of white people being evil to other white people and based on genetics she is wrong! Based on Nazi ideology she is also wrong!

Personally I don't believe they should have simply suspended her and gave her a vacation. Her employer should have sent her to Germany on a journey to learn the information and if I was her boss I had better be impressed by what she says she learned or she's fired because as far as I am concerned her ignorance was egregious to me and I'm black!

Jewish is a religion.
Jewish is not a "race".
Given that...
"The holocaust" was more correctly about religion.
Then the "race" of those who practice it.

Whoopi was neither historically nor socially correct in what Hilter believed about the Jews as a race and Germans as a race and in her comment she was putting them both in the same race because of their skin complexion! By her logic fair skin Arabs, Latinos, and Native Americans are all Caucasians too! 🤦‍♂️

The problem is you are passionate about a whole nother subject and for some reason you are letting your emotions run the whole reparations discussion into this one when one has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

As a black man who has studied this material before I am definitely not a racist towards Whoopi but I have to be honest and based on historical facts, Nazi ideology, and by Archeology Whoopi was completely wrong!
Thank you for saying that. This perpetual victimhood is getting old.

Jewish is a religion.
Jewish is not a "race".
Given that...
"The holocaust" was more correctly about religion.
Then the "race" of those who practice it.
That is incorrect and correct at the same time. Ashkenazi Jewish people are distinct genetic population of Jews traceable to Roman times whereas large portions of the Jewish faith are not Ashkenazi.

I wonder if he wore that get up when he was fucking her ? I couldn't find an image of Whoopi "in white face."
Ya kno...Just to keep things real😏.

Last edited:
Back