Who would you like to see blacked?

Sophie Grégoire, newly single after divorcing the effeminate PM of Canada, Justin Trudeau, who plays the role of geopolitical sissy boy on the international stage. It's no wonder she left him. Rumor is that Sophie tasted the forbidden fruit a few years ago, but evidence is hard to find. Nevertheless, she's 48 years old and looking good, as many former models do. Who wants to take the plunge?

Sophie_Gregoire_2017_(cropped).jpgPrograma_de_acompañantes_-_Día_2_(45411706754).jpg

Last edited:
Solar Kate. She likes to exercise both sets of lips.

View attachment 6352776View attachment 6352779View attachment 6352777View attachment 6352778
Smoking hot, I bet she'd look good with 3 bbc's fill her holes

Taylor Swift GIF by Mashable
Taylor Swift for sure
This always! Taylor needs to be Black bred only!

back in the day, perfect body for some big beef. Now in her 70's and now a lesbian.
Missed it by that much.
ans> At the last BLACK-WHITE party in New York she was HOT dressed like a Princes-Wonder Woman with Star-of-David in her hair. Definitely not Lesbian.

back in the day, perfect body for some big beef. Now in her 70's and now a lesbian.
Missed it by that much.
i have no idea where you get your infos from but i doubt she is lesbian. Also she has a perfect body still at 72 years young. i have seen a photograph of her from the end of last year and she looked completely dope in it. 🔥 Just sayin'

Back