who would fuck a little person (midget, dawarf, ect.)

I never thought about it till I watched 'Amercian Horror Story-Freak show' about the travelling circus. Towards the beginning an 'innocent' normal girl was ******* at the show and she watched a film the next day. The circus dwarves and freaks were all over her, taking turns in her. Really hot scene and certainly gave food for thought! X

I never thought about it till I watched 'Amercian Horror Story-Freak show' about the travelling circus. Towards the beginning an 'innocent' normal girl was ******* at the show and she watched a film the next day. The circus dwarves and freaks were all over her, taking turns in her. Really hot scene and certainly gave food for thought! X

Yes it was. I think a well endowed, black male dwarf might be fun. Especially from behind. Imagine how strong those little legs would be for pushing into you. And with him being able to stand behind a normal size woman, he could give a good pounding. I would rip my clothes off for him in a heartbeat.

I have fucked a midget... She was originally on a barstool when I met her... Then she was on the floor and a little over 3 and a half feet tall... We went back to her place anyway...

It was pretty impressive and rather epic... You can really put them in almost any position and it's amazing! Plus you can put them in positions you can't with a regular sized woman!

I would fuck the hell out of a dwarf! I saw this chick this past weekend and I wanted to engage her, unfortunately I was with my gf, but I would have put it on her little ass (It wasn't little, it was actually quite large for her frame).

I have fucked a midget... She was originally on a barstool when I met her... Then she was on the floor and a little over 3 and a half feet tall... We went back to her place anyway...

It was pretty impressive and rather epic... You can really put them in almost any position and it's amazing! Plus you can put them in positions you can't with a regular sized woman!
Awesome!!!
Actually, I have heard that.

Back