Gidget The Midget

Gidget is a married woman who is very shy and reluctant to branch out of the small circle of friends that's also midgets or today's proper term little people. Gidget has lived a very traumatic life from grade school onward, she has always felt isolated from others due to the teasing and bullying throughout her life. Gidget lives in a community populated by midgets. As an adult she has dreamed of meeting a normal size man to meet her sexual appetite because as a little girl she pleased herself often by masterubating to exscape reality. Gidget stumbled upon some of her fathers nudity magazines when she was twelve years old and one picture that has stuck with her from that time onwards was a picture of a black man destroying a middle aged white woman pussy with one of the fattest blackest dick she had ever laid her eyes upon. She even stole that magazine from her dads stash. Gidget often fantasized about being that woman in the picture. Gidget was a redhead freckled face young lady who's high school friends consist of two black boys that would stop other students from picking at her even though they never really spent time socializing with her outside of the school. They protected her from middle to high school and Gidget was very appreciative. She would often masterubate in the bathtub thinking of what it would feel like having a huge black dick inside her tiny tight little pink hole as she would ******* two fingers deep inside her self pretending that she was the midget woman in the magazine. Gidget was hoping that Tyrone or Nathan would ask her to the prom and she would allow them to fuck her without hesitation. But that never happened and she went on with her life. Gidget married a fellow midget from the neighborhood at the age of twenty two and never had ******* due to complications of her health and size . Her husband being a midget had a pretty large cock for a midget and it was always satisfying for Gidget even though she still had a itch in the back of her mind to have a huge black dick destroying her tiny little red hole. Gidget kept that magazine hid from her husband and would often take late night baths pleasuring herself and fantasizing about being gaped opened by a large thick dick hitting her cervic from different positions which she and her husband could not perform. She often pretended that her husband was that big dick black guy in the magazine and she was the midget woman. One particular day Gidget curtains rod had broken and her husband was out of town for a job project and she needed to get her curtains put back up. Gidget decided she would do it herself but was unasure of how she was going to reach that high to replace them. Gidget headed to the HomeDepot to purchase new rods and as she was looking at the rods one of the salesmen asked her if she needed help with finding the right one. When Gidget turned around she looked up at one of the most gorgeous black men that she had ever laid eyes upon. He resembled the black man in the magazine but a little older. The thought of that made Gidget freeze in her tracks and her little body lost control as a orgasmative shock took upon itself to explode inside her. ( miss miss are you ok ) asked the salesman. Gidget smiled and answered I was a little confused there for a minute sir . He introduced himself as Jeffrey and subject that she purchase the older sturdy type. Jeffrey asked Gidget would she need help putting up the curtain rods and she said no that she pretty certain that she could handle it. As they walked to the register Jeffrey asked Gidget if she had some kind of medical condition and she replied why would you say that. He responded because you were in a trance when I first approached you and asked did you need help. Gidget laughed and said no it's just that you reminded me of someone that I had seen in a old magazine of my dad . Jeffrey smiled and said was it a nudie magazine and again Gidget froze in her track and she turned scarlet red in the face. Jeffrey said don't be embarrassed by it we are adults here. Gidget nodded yes and Jeffrey asked her what did she think of the picture. Gidget told Jeffrey that she stole the magazine from her dad and she still had it, Jeffrey said WHAT , I have been trying to get my hands on a copy of it for years. Jeffrey asked if he could come take a look at it and he would put up her curtain rods for her . Gidget agreed to show Jeffrey the magazine in exchange for putting up her curtains. Jeffrey said he could take an hour lunch break and he followed Gidget home. Gidget wasn't worried about her neighbors seeing her since Jeffrey was wearing his HomeDepot uniform. As Jeffrey put up the curtain Gidget went into the bathroom and quickly washed away the dried cum from between her legs. Gidget was wearing a workout outfit which the leggings showed off her tight little cameltoe which Jeffrey was sneaking a peek at every chance he got. Gidget returned from the bedroom with the magazine and Jeffrey was finished putting up the curtains as she sat on the couch. Jeffrey quickly rushed over and grabbed the magazine from Gidget hand and he opened the magazine and it popped opened to the page of his picture with the midget woman. Jeffrey said ( what I would give to relive that moment ) Gidget looking at Jeffrey eyes knowing that he truly enjoyed himself with the midget woman said you could if you find her again and Jeffrey said in a sad tone she passed away some years ago. Jeffrey asked Gidget how come the magazine popped opened to that page, Gidget said that she had always turned to that page from a teenager to now and she would masterubate about him fucking her tight little pink hole. Jeffrey reached down and grabbed Gidget hand and placed it onto his crouch rubbing up and down. Gidget immediately started to undress as Jeffrey did the same. Jeffrey knew his time was short so he quickly placed his huge cock at her mouth so Gidget could suck it. Gidget was gagging on Jeffrey huge black cock only able to ******* half of it inside her mouth. Jeffrey pulled his dick out of her mouth and laid Gidget onto the ottoman with her legs spread eagle as he ran his huge cock up and down her wet little red slit coating it with her own love juice. When Jeffrey pushed forward with his huge dick it parted Gidget pussy lips and worked its way inside her as she screamed like she never did before. Her little tiny pussy lips were gripping Jeffrey big old black dick sucking it in like two drainage pipes. As Jeffrey plowed Gidget tight little pink hole she was caught up in BBC pleasure and pain Gidget yelled out I'm cummmmmming I'm cummming baby yes yes yes oh oh oh it's happening again I'm cummmmmming. Jeffrey could no longer contain himself an he thrusted himself forward as a huge load of his chocolate love juice blow deep inside Gidget pussy as she screamed yes yes cum with me ol yes . Jeffrey huge black dick had exflated a little but was still trapped by the tightness of Gidget midget pussy and she began to buck back and forth sucking Jeffrey cock back to an erection as he flipped her over onto all fours and when he pulled his dick out to flip her Gidget had her first time squirting, leaving the ottoman soaked in her love juice. As she knelt on the ottoman on all fours Jeffrey stood up and pounding her pussy at a fast and thunderous pace as Gidget screamed herself into several orgasms . Jeffrey grunts and groans before letting out a smaller gush of his chocolate love juice onto her asshole so that he could watch it run down onto her gaping red swollen pussy lips. Jeffrey grabbed his cell phone and took several photos for his memory. Gidget told Jeffrey that she is married but could meet him sometime whenever she could sneak away for a quickie and how her childhood dream has come true. Jeffrey still has a custom seventy seven Chevy van that him and Gidget fuck in one a week on his lunch break because Gidget tight little red pussy can't take twice a week. Gidget husband is wondering why his little midget cock doesn't stay inside anymore, he is thinking due to age that his cock is shirking but only if he knew that Gidget is getting her dream dick from a older black man that's hung with huge balls that slaps his wife ass when he's pounding her from doggy style . Remember no offense to anyone of small stature or status.

Back