Who wants to be in between my girls giant breasts?

Located in DC! So my gf and I have been together for over a year. I brought it up early in the relationship that I had a fantasy to see her fuck other guys. She said no at first but then had been gradually getting more comfortable with the idea. We use a bbc dildo almost every time we have sex and watch interracial videos all the time. She said she didn’t want to get “verified” Bc it’s not like a natural way to meet a guy she said. She said if we did this it would have to be like a guy coming up to her at a bar or club type deal not look at a guys cock and be like yeah that’s the one. There are a lot of weirdos on this site that just send dick picks to me which I’m not interested in but anyone that we try this with has to be mature 30 or older and over 9 inches. Please let me know if you are up to the challenge. I can verify couple pics/face pics and more information over kik. MUST BE IN DC OR WILLING TO TRAVEL TO DC. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE
Kik is cdr1233

Attachments

• 632FB15D-89E4-4146-BF99-89F3BC0F7BCB.png
    632FB15D-89E4-4146-BF99-89F3BC0F7BCB.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 199
  • 90396C46-D45A-4D7C-8458-3BCDDAB7A1C3.png
    90396C46-D45A-4D7C-8458-3BCDDAB7A1C3.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 198
Located in DC! So my gf and I have been together for over a year. I brought it up early in the relationship that I had a fantasy to see her fuck other guys. She said no at first but then had been gradually getting more comfortable with the idea. We use a bbc dildo almost every time we have sex and watch interracial videos all the time. She said she didn’t want to get “verified” Bc it’s not like a natural way to meet a guy she said. She said if we did this it would have to be like a guy coming up to her at a bar or club type deal not look at a guys cock and be like yeah that’s the one. There are a lot of weirdos on this site that just send dick picks to me which I’m not interested in but anyone that we try this with has to be mature 30 or older and over 9 inches. Please let me know if you are up to the challenge. I can verify couple pics/face pics and more information over kik. MUST BE IN DC OR WILLING TO TRAVEL TO DC. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE
Kik is cdr1233

yoi should have no problem finding someone for your spouse. The way she looks. Go to DC/NOVA roll call in search and you will find all that you want.

Kik is cdr1233
Your spouse is very sexy somebody will hit u up to bad I am not 30

Kik is cdr1233
She’s fine, sexy

Back