Who sucks the soul of the bull or drain his balls more than once to spite the cuckold??

Oneco

Male
I pestered my girl for some head for quite some time, not a complete blowjob, ya know, just a little bit to get me going. She kept refusing until my grimey friend came over. To spite me she throat fucked him four times in a row, saying she "trying to empty his balls". He was like "damn girl sucking me again, I already nutted?" "Yo, your girl straight draining me bruh, that's nut number three!" She sucked a fourth nut out of him. She told him what happened earlier, he laughed in my face that I did not get any head. I did not want to be a sore loser, so I told him I want him to look me in the eye and tell me how good the head is throughout getting sucked for the FIFTH time. She made me beg her to suck him dry. I did but my friend kept feeding me words to say like " make his eyes roll back in his head and pass out" and "please don't forget his balls." I turned around after I kissed my gf in the mouth, and he asked me how he tasted, I smiled and tongue kissed him in the balls. I stood up looked him in the eyes while he was talking ******* and getting head for the fifth time. All I kept saying was "You deserve all of it".

Last edited:
What happened next ?
I made me some lasagna, he ate out my plate and finished it. Told me to dish up some more. While I washed the dishes I think my girl rode him in his seat. He then picked her up while still fucking her on his way to the shower. They fucked in the shower. Now I'm a nasty masochist. I told him to use my face clippers for his pubic hair and balls and don't clean the clippers so I can use them later. He did. He also took my clothes to change in. I washed his clothes. He is a good friend even though he encourages my gf not to give me any pussy or head.

Back