Who Sucks it Better

Can't say a cuck sucks cock better, but as one myself, when a cuck drops to his knees of gets to clean a bulls cock, doubt you'll find anyone more eager to please. Women tend to suck a cock as a lead up to getting fucked, a submissive cuck will suck it like his life depends on it. So maybe that does make it better, i'm not too sure, but I know our bull has never said no when I offer :)

Can't say a cuck sucks cock better, but as one myself, when a cuck drops to his knees of gets to clean a bulls cock, doubt you'll find anyone more eager to please. Women tend to suck a cock as a lead up to getting fucked, a submissive cuck will suck it like his life depends on it. So maybe that does make it better, i'm not too sure, but I know our bull has never said no when I offer :)
You’re right. Cucks usually clean my cock like it’s made of the same stuff that’s put in crispy cream donuts. Sometimes if they’re lucky they’ll get a second or 3rd hot load out of mine.

You’re right. Cucks usually clean my cock like it’s made of the same stuff that’s put in crispy cream donuts. Sometimes if they’re lucky they’ll get a second or 3rd hot load out of mine.
Yes, to a cuck its God's nectar. Squeezing that very last drop up to the end of his cock and sticking your tongue into the eye of a bulls cock and licking it off his one of my lifes simple joys.

My wife is very good at sucking cock and she loves to do it but I am very good also and I can deep throat she cant so while she is sucking 5" of cock I am sucking 9" of the same cock

Back