Who misses Craigslist Casual Encounters to find bulls? Tell me about some of your best CL hookups

I use doubleslit.com now which has the same setup but is only about a 3rd as popular. Its straight lifestyle adds like Craigslist was. I do find a couple of good ones on there a month though.
I tried to sign up on that website, but just said no. I like ******* to be uncomplicated for everyone and CL provided that. I don't even use kik

I miss it, I was single at the time and was fun posting a late night ad looking for some fun or answering a craiglist ad they had posted late at night, was always exciting and a lot of fun meeting guys (sometimes more than one) or inviting them over. Was always surprised at how close so many horny guys were in relation to my location that were up late too!

That my friend was the preeminent sounds of pleasurable bliss! Its when that cock feels so good your body reacts on its own before your mind does because your mind is so scrambled by the extreme amount of pleasure! This is why some men actually have a unusually high record of making numerous women squirt for the first time!
She definitely wasn’t complaining. She was a very open minded and fun girl. I am still good friends with her. Just wonder if her new husband knows half of the things we did together.

we've had black guys come over in pairs from CL before. She needs more than one dick to satisfy her anymore
We found some good guys on there. One guy was a black male exotic dancer. Very cool laid back guy. He was really fit and good looking so my girl liked hooking up with him. One night I had my girl and another girl we were fucking over my apartment. We all three start fucking and I wonder if this other girl will do some other guys too. So, I give this guy a call and he is at my place in about 30 minutes. I had fucked both girls and I think they were fucking each other when he showed up. He basically got to walk right in on a threesome with my gf and this other girl. When he got there I am pretty sure I just hung back and watched him fuck the two white girls. Like I said, he was a good looking guy, young, hung, and very comfortable in the lifestyle. The girls both blew him, he would fuck one while the other would rub on his chest and back. Then he switched and would fuck the other girl while both of these girls would focus on him. The three of them all had a really good time. He thanked me for calling him over. The second girl was a little shocked because she only expected to fuck me and my girl, not a black stripper as well. Fun times.

She definitely wasn’t complaining. She was a very open minded and fun girl. I am still good friends with her. Just wonder if her new husband knows half of the things we did together.
I highly doubt that bro! I bet she is his sexy little conservative wife who surprises him with a little kinkiness every once in awhile!

Most women hide alot of that "hoe faze" stuff from their husband's and boyfriend's that they really plan to be serious with until they know its save to reveal their dirty little secrets!

At the time of CL personals for me...I was in college....obviously very straight/masculine IRL so none of my friends/roommates/gf's knew about my fantasies as I kept my sub bi ones to myself obviously....I was on CL every night looking for Alphas/Tops who were interested in sissies sub bttm bois....without CL, I probably wouldn't have gotten to have one of the hottest experiences of my life.

I highly doubt that bro! I bet she is his sexy little conservative wife who surprises him with a little kinkiness every once in awhile!

Most women hide alot of that "hoe faze" stuff from their husband's and boyfriend's that they really plan to be serious with until they know its save to reveal their dirty little secrets!

If they only knew how turned on it would make me....Hearing about girls past experiences/kink is so hot! But you're right, most of them dont want to be judged or viewed as "slutty" or "whores" so they keep it inside.

My wife now...she has a freaky side, but too conservative and self-conscious to let it out. I always try to push her, but she doesn't respond well to pushy...so its a fine line.

I miss it, I was single at the time and was fun posting a late night ad looking for some fun or answering a craiglist ad they had posted late at night, was always exciting and a lot of fun meeting guys (sometimes more than one) or inviting them over. Was always surprised at how close so many horny guys were in relation to my location that were up late too!
loved those late night hook ups too

I had loved sucking black cock for years, even though I had just started to be open about it to my Asian wife, but had never considered sharing my wife with a black man.

Then one day I read an opinion on CL where a black guy said “… all of you white guys want us to fuck your wives anyway …” and I told my wife about it and asked if she even liked black guys and she told me she wasn’t interested.

She had only been with one guy before me so I knew this was probably true.

it’s funny, because when I read that, I was oddly offended, even though as a really strong blonde white guy I secretly loved sucking black cock when I could.

i talked to my wife about all the gangbang videos we loved to watch together and we just happened to watch one where the boyfriend gets knocked out at a boxing gym, and the other boxers tie him up to the ropes and take his girlfriend into the ring and begin to fuck her and before long she’s really into it, especially with the black guys.

i asked my wife if she would do that and she said no, and I knew it was true.

and then something happened and watching this guy’s wife get fucked by black guys while he was tied up and unable to stop them turned me on.

And the fact that his girlfriend loved it made it so much better.

I stopped and asked my wife “what if I wanted you to fuck those guys? Especially the black guys?”

She said she didn’t know.

i could tell she was not into the idea at first.

I talked about that CL opinion and that maybe the guy was right.

I started searching the ads and it took a while, but we eventually found her first BBC.

He was even more aggressive than me and she smiled and giggled with pleasure as she did things with this guy she wasn’t all that attracted to that she hadn’t done with me.

It made me feel insecure, but like all cuckolds I guess, eventually, I came to LOVE that feeling.

Then the next black guy we met on CL was a god.

He was nice, he was handsome and muscular and had a beautiful black cock and she was smitten.

More on that if someone out there wants to hear about it …

I had loved sucking black cock for years, even though I had just started to be open about it to my Asian wife, but had never considered sharing my wife with a black man.

Then one day I read an opinion on CL where a black guy said “… all of you white guys want us to fuck your wives anyway …” and I told my wife about it and asked if she even liked black guys and she told me she wasn’t interested.

She had only been with one guy before me so I knew this was probably true.

it’s funny, because when I read that, I was oddly offended, even though as a really strong blonde white guy I secretly loved sucking black cock when I could.

i talked to my wife about all the gangbang videos we loved to watch together and we just happened to watch one where the boyfriend gets knocked out at a boxing gym, and the other boxers tie him up to the ropes and take his girlfriend into the ring and begin to fuck her and before long she’s really into it, especially with the black guys.

i asked my wife if she would do that and she said no, and I knew it was true.

and then something happened and watching this guy’s wife get fucked by black guys while he was tied up and unable to stop them turned me on.

And the fact that his girlfriend loved it made it so much better.

I stopped and asked my wife “what if I wanted you to fuck those guys? Especially the black guys?”

She said she didn’t know.

i could tell she was not into the idea at first.

I talked about that CL opinion and that maybe the guy was right.

I started searching the ads and it took a while, but we eventually found her first BBC.

He was even more aggressive than me and she smiled and giggled with pleasure as she did things with this guy she wasn’t all that attracted to that she hadn’t done with me.

It made me feel insecure, but like all cuckolds I guess, eventually, I came to LOVE that feeling.

Then the next black guy we met on CL was a god.

He was nice, he was handsome and muscular and had a beautiful black cock and she was smitten.

More on that if someone out there wants to hear about it …
Yes, thank please share the other story/stories.

Back