Who is your dream bull?

I have seen this question asked so many times in reverse on this site (i.e. which celebrity would you like to see blacked?etc) but how about a question for my fellow queens & hotwives and the cucks and stags who love them!

Which celebrity is your dream bull?

I will go first with my two dream bulls - Rege-Jean Page from “Bridgerton” and Michael B. Jordan from “Black Panther” Threesome of my dreams! 😂View attachment 5277891View attachment 5277892
Yup-pretty much my wife’s as well! I left my phone upstairs one day. She was in the the kitchen and she had me look something up on her phone. I start typing and lo and behold she had searched Rege-Jean Page sex scenes and Lucien Laviscount sex scenes. I already knew she was into them as well as Michael B Jordan-the only reason she had watched the Creed movies with me! Lol And she LOVES Emily in Paris and the first season of Bridgerton(she refuses to watch the second season)!
I have seen this question asked so many times in reverse on this site (i.e. which celebrity would you like to see blacked?etc) but how about a question for my fellow queens & hotwives and the cucks and stags who love them!

Which celebrity is your dream bull?

I will go first with my two dream bulls - Rege-Jean Page from “Bridgerton” and Michael B. Jordan from “Black Panther” Threesome of my dreams! 😂View attachment 5277891View attachment 5277892

Me and my gf always watch guys like Prince, Shane, Lex, Davin King, Freddy Gong, Joss Lescaf. Any of those guys can have her whenever they want! Lol

Back