Who is the sluttiest wife on this site?

Can't say she @Hotbrunettewife is the 'sluttiest', but my God, that women turns me on in so many ways. I could go through a commercial quantity of tissues at just the thought of watching and cleaning her :) She's the type of hotwife this cuck would fly to the other side of the world and ******* to marry if he were single again. She'd never work another day in her life if she were mine :)

What would be the criteria or deciding factors in declaring the winner? Number of BBC's serviced? Dirty things she's willing to do? Different scenarios she's been in....??
Well i guess the number of bbcs she's had, or just how slutty she is in many other ways. Anything goes, but the bbc sluts here should know exactly what this means

What would be the criteria or deciding factors in declaring the winner? Number of BBC's serviced? Dirty things she's willing to do? Different scenarios she's been in....??
How beautiful she is.If she willing to do a lot of stuff to the bbc studs(rimming,smacking ass....).Crazy scenarios,stories.
And of course to have videos and pics to prove it!

Back