Who is currently pregnant with bulls baby

Hey everybody!! Sorry I haven't been on much lately, life has been crazy busy! Baby girl is healthy and doing well :) meanwhile my lady and bull have been doing their best to catch up on all the times she missed towards the end of her pregnancy, on average I'd say I'm licking her increasingly stretched out lips twice a day now, yum yum! ;)

I'll try my best to get on more often... in the mean time here's a pic of my lady that my bull sent me yesterday, right before filling her up, enjoy ;)
Sounds like you are very busy taking care of your lucky white wife's new black baby while she is enjoying being fucked by her black bull again. Will he be shooting more black baby making cum deep inside your wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb again?

I think it doesn't matter ******* give good genetics.And if it boy a big dick to continue fathers work with white girls.
I think some white couples like to have the fathers of their black baby somewhat involved with their life with their black baby. I also think some fathers of the black babies are interested in how their babies are doing being raised in the white family.

I agree that only a black ******* can grow a new black generation and soon that baby become a man. White males are good at supporting the white wives and the black babies they have with black men.
Of course you,write because only black ******* can grow a new black generation and soon that baby become a man.White males is not a good with that we a still gentle.

I am in my early fifties married to much younger woman. My wife is gorgeous, former professional model. Prior to even we actually started dating, I dared to share my cuckolding fetish with her. To my surprise she immediately got excited and we got married a few month later. My wife started having sexual affairs with BBC Bulls way before we even met, so it was just natural for her to go with the flow.
My wife is very strong and independent woman, but as a paradox, she is very submissive sexually and usually has hard time to say no to her lovers. In order to not get too dependent on them, she always dating at least 2 or 3 BBC guys at any given time.
After years of marriage my wife and I decided we want to have a baby and the choice of getting pregnant from her favorite BC lover seemed very natural.
After 3 month of intense trying my wife is finally pregnant!!! It is so exciting to see the love of my life, my wife and my soulmate black bred and pregnant!!!!
I guess this is a fantasy, nice story.

If its real its both hot and sad at the same time.

Nope, not my style. There isn't any cuckold on bull contact, other than incidental. Like one time she was riding reverse cowgirl while i was going down, he accidentally slipped out and poked me in the chin, but that's about it. We shared a laugh about it later 😂

Hey u should try it!! Nothin like sucking on the beautiful soft purple head attached to a nice Long, black shaft! Or sucking his cock and balls while you lay underneath in a 69!!

Back