Who is currently pregnant with bulls baby

No BS wife knocked up with our Bull’s baby. She told me yesterday that when they sow her up tight she’s going to let her Bull break her in and not allow me to touch her again. Not even fantasy, it hurts but I’m a good way.
Dude... you went from being a single cuck looking for a BBC slut in March 2013 to being married in August 2013.
Seems like a bit of a stretch in terms of a story. You two should get verified.

Hey everybody!! Sorry I haven't been on much lately, life has been crazy busy! Baby girl is healthy and doing well :) meanwhile my lady and bull have been doing their best to catch up on all the times she missed towards the end of her pregnancy, on average I'd say I'm licking her increasingly stretched out lips twice a day now, yum yum! ;)

I'll try my best to get on more often... in the mean time here's a pic of my lady that my bull sent me yesterday, right before filling her up, enjoy ;)
Love the way your booty looks in those panties.

I am in my early fifties married to much younger woman. My wife is gorgeous, former professional model. Prior to even we actually started dating, I dared to share my cuckolding fetish with her. To my surprise she immediately got excited and we got married a few month later. My wife started having sexual affairs with BBC Bulls way before we even met, so it was just natural for her to go with the flow.
My wife is very strong and independent woman, but as a paradox, she is very submissive sexually and usually has hard time to say no to her lovers. In order to not get too dependent on them, she always dating at least 2 or 3 BBC guys at any given time.
After years of marriage my wife and I decided we want to have a baby and the choice of getting pregnant from her favorite BC lover seemed very natural.
After 3 month of intense trying my wife is finally pregnant!!! It is so exciting to see the love of my life, my wife and my soulmate black bred and pregnant!!!!

I am in my early fifties married to much younger woman. My wife is gorgeous, former professional model. Prior to even we actually started dating, I dared to share my cuckolding fetish with her. To my surprise she immediately got excited and we got married a few month later. My wife started having sexual affairs with BBC Bulls way before we even met, so it was just natural for her to go with the flow.
My wife is very strong and independent woman, but as a paradox, she is very submissive sexually and usually has hard time to say no to her lovers. In order to not get too dependent on them, she always dating at least 2 or 3 BBC guys at any given time.
After years of marriage my wife and I decided we want to have a baby and the choice of getting pregnant from her favorite BC lover seemed very natural.
After 3 month of intense trying my wife is finally pregnant!!! It is so exciting to see the love of my life, my wife and my soulmate black bred and pregnant!!!!
now i can understand you

Hey everybody!! Sorry I haven't been on much lately, life has been crazy busy! Baby girl is healthy and doing well :) meanwhile my lady and bull have been doing their best to catch up on all the times she missed towards the end of her pregnancy, on average I'd say I'm licking her increasingly stretched out lips twice a day now, yum yum! ;)

I'll try my best to get on more often... in the mean time here's a pic of my lady that my bull sent me yesterday, right before filling her up, enjoy ;)
Love the way your booty is eating your panties make for a good look and soft ass.

Back