Who has the Thickest Girth BBC on the site?

Hope Im not too-too late

Please login or become a member to view

Fuck my thick wife.

Me too!!!!
Girth is better than length. Love the way a thick cock feels in me.

So there s a lot of chat on here about how 'BIG' a BBC should be or whats the biggest cock on the site (this alone gets me wet!)
But one thing I learned that I just cannot resist and gets me soaking to open up for , is a really huge wide thick girthy cock!! :love::D

On B2W who has the thickest juiciest and girthist BBC??
Nothing like a huge thick one drilling everywhere on me

Reactions: raf
Thanks for a nice thread.
Useful because many men seem to have misunderstood that thing with the size.
I myself, like all my female friends with whom I have talked about the subject, agree that when we talk appreciatively about a well-equipped man, we mean above all thick girth, ie that the circumference is much more important than the length.

I personally do not think that the feeling of a long but relatively not thick BBC has a chance against the fantastic feeling that a really thick and girthy BBC gives me, even if the thick one would not be the longest.
In particular, my experience has shown that I most appreciate a really significant thickness of its helmet head. If I get to choose, it's the thing that gets the best feeling to spread deep inside and throughout my complete body.
Having said that significant thick girth is the most important thing for me, I have also found that the really girthy also always have a fully satisfactory length.
But for me, the lover's skill and personality always surpass the size of his BBC. :love:👙👠🍑💦🍆

So there s a lot of chat on here about how 'BIG' a BBC should be or whats the biggest cock on the site (this alone gets me wet!)
But one thing I learned that I just cannot resist and gets me soaking to open up for , is a really huge wide thick girthy cock!! :love::D

On B2W who has the thickest juiciest and girthist BBC??
i do

Back