Who has the prettiest butthole.....post pic

Man these post why we picky, y'all be fucking those swollen hair red inflammed fat girl coochies and ass that look like they ain't hit it with soap n water for a long while..

Yes that does happen after a good ass fucking
Naughty you are! you liked that a little bit didn’t u? My poor tooter had a rough day ok lol
Man these post why we picky, y'all be fucking those swollen hair red inflammed fat girl coochies and ass that look like they ain't hit it with soap n water for a long while..

Hey be nice!
A few notes!

•Im blonde not ginger!
•those weren’t farts - nor were they on purpose! (They didnt stink I promise lol)
•Im clean as a whistle … despite that moment of my bum being a bit lazy after a wild night ;)🍑

Last edited:
Naughty you are! you liked that a little bit didn’t

Hey be nice!
A few notes!

•Im blonde not ginger!
•those weren’t farts - nor were they on purpose! (They didnt stink I promise lol)
•Im clean as a whistle … despite that moment of my bum being a bit lazy after a wild night ;)🍑
That was nice to know that a gorgeous phat juicy ass made sound like that. I still would fuck you either way and I would love to make your ass fart from fucking. Man you need to know women are freaks as well and I would love to find out how freaky

Hey be nice!
A few notes!

•Im blonde not ginger!
Definitely not talking about you, you look yum ma'am 🤤
But some of these people be posting up some stuff that makes you feel like they should get tested or just start eating antibiotics 🤣

Hey be nice!
A few notes!

•Im blonde not ginger!
mmmm I need that ass in my life

It wasnt requested - happened on accident while I thought he was sleeping the morning after getting creampied back there (Twice😳).

Got texted a the longer clip a few days later while at work and almost died of embarassment lol🤯

def not trying to set a trend over here🍑💨😂
Did your man make the poof and poots sounds lol
I laughed because that's some BS I'd do as a smartass 🤣

Back