Sexy BBC in or who visits Florida

fun2gether94

Female
Gold Member
Real Person
From
FL, US
Finally fully moved to Florida between Orlando and Tampa, and we visit Miami a lot too. We want a dominant bbc bull who will please wife and humiliate cuck. Let’s see if there’s a connection then have some naughty fun 😈 😘 sorry if I’ve missed messages before. Life’s been crazy while moving out here, but now I’m ready to have some fun. Here’s some more pics but have a few videos and pics on profile too 😘

Attachments

• IMG_1203.jpeg
    IMG_1203.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 462
  • IMG_1100.jpeg
    IMG_1100.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 456
  • IMG_1564.jpeg
    IMG_1564.jpeg
    264 KB · Views: 455
Finally fully moved to Florida between Orlando and Tampa, and we visit Miami a lot too. We want a dominant bbc bull who will please wife and humiliate cuck. Let’s see if there’s a connection then have some naughty fun 😈 😘 sorry if I’ve missed messages before. Life’s been crazy while moving out here, but now I’m ready to have some fun. Here’s some more pics but have a few videos and pics on profile too 😘
Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move

I was there the other weekend was in Orlando with family was at bonnet Creek area. Would love to see you guys when I visit. 39 BBC top Dom and love's mature naughty voluptuous woman who loves to show me what

She is beautiful. Im in Tampa. Lets connect.

Hey there. I'm in lakeland.

Ill be in Orlando next week

Between Tampa and Orlando as well... take a look at my profile

Back