Who has caught their wife or girlfriend cheating with a black guy?

I may not be addressing right, but I think most women have this deep desire about black men, our bbc are fully girth beyond that of a normal penis and much bigger in length. Just the feel if a bbc slowly entering a white pussy makes a woman cringe with *******, her toes curl, eyes roll back, her pussy muscles contract when being stretched.

We as black men are giving your white women that dominant bbc. The need of ultimate sexual gratification serging through their bodies that a white " weener" possibly can't there are sometimes white women want intimant pleasure or just to get fucked deep and hard only bbc can deliver. That in itself gives white women extreme power dominance over their boyfriends/ spouses which inturn, they end doing cum clean up duty. Or having to be caged, wearing chastity belt, while being humiliated watching their women being pounded with delight by our bbc. As I say again, we are living in bad times ladies and gentlemen. If interracial sex is a way of ending hatred and needing to have racial equality, so be it. The hell with Trump the hell with legislature and government. We the people can make this world a better place through interracial sex. White men, if your tired of being the so- called cuckhold while your woman is getting that bbc....go out and get some black pussy. It's time that we made a better place for the next generation. Too much hatred, not enough love...lets be our own politicians, legislators. Let's make our own rules on what is right and wrong. Interracial is the only way to go. Sorry for babbling on too long people.

A guy friend told me once that he caught his girlfriend in bed with a black guy. Said they didn't know he was home early from work. Saw them through a crack in the bedroom door. Got sick to his stomach at first... but watched instead of stopping them. He got incredibly turned on watching. But not because he was cucky. Said he wished the horny black guy was fucking him v. his girlfriend. Nobody would have ever guessed that this guy liked dick. And he understood why his girl was cheating. That horny black man knew how to fuck. A hammer. A real man.

I have to agree with you Steviegirl, we know how to as you put it"hammer" it down or find the g-spot. Our bbc are thick in girth and as you know long. And I to talk to females friends about their fascination with BBC. I like to gather opinions, ideas as to what women like when fucking bbc. I call it doing my research lmao. But yes, I do agree with you about your comment about your guy friend

Ive had so many crappy experiences happen to me throughout my life that its no wonder ive become a cuckold.
1.) Walking in on my gf At The Time making out with a dude in an empty classroom and her telling me to fuck off, later apologizing to me and me still dating her.
2.) Watching my crush jerk off another guy on the busride home.
3.) My gf (ATT) openly chatting/flirting with a dude afterschool and it getting called out by the bus driver in front of everyone "isnt that your gf? Why are they over there?", then she gets on the bus and sits with me as we pretend nothing is happening.
4.) Catching my gf(ATT) sucking my mexican friends dick in his car on camera, him cumming in her mouth, her spitting his cum out the window, then later kissing her goodnight and her lying to me saying nothing happened, then him giving me a ride home so i sat beside him knowing she sucked his dick.
5.) Black guy pulling out his dick in front of my girlfriend and her friends asking if they wanted to try a bbc.
6.) Walking in on my ex gf and a black guy in her bedroom as hes on top of her cumming inside her, seeing her legs on his waist, ankles locked together over the bedsheets, his back arched and hearing her whimpering. He was slowly pulling out, she seen me and started screaming, he grabbed his clothes running passed me shoving me out of the way and i almost fell over. She apologed saying it just happened then i jumped on the bed to fuck her and try and compete with him, felt her looser pussy and his cum draining out as i fucked her and came inside. Took a few days of not speaking before we got over it.
(So yeah, its no wonder im a cuckold, its basically been happening to me since i was in middle school, i just found a way to get off to it instead of getting mad/sad about it.)

Back