Who all is "cheating"

Who is cheating

• Yes I am cheating on my husband/bf

• Yes I am a cheating on my wife/gf

Results are only viewable after voting.
First, why do you think just because one is married needs the partner`s permission to go on a website?
Second, being on this site would be considered cheating?
:unsure:

this is simply a cheaters post
well noted!
We started our relationship out in college playing with other couples and other individuals; we found we missed it when we got married, and started back. Its not quite as easy to make these kinds of arrangements once you're away from your huge group of friends we had in college + when the ******* start arriving, it requires an additional amount of planning, etc. We've been together over 21 years now and one of the rules, etched in stone, is NO CHEATING. If either of us were to want to hook up with someone (now that we have teens) we ask the other's permission, sometimes even arranging to meet for a cocktail so we can see the other partner in consideration. And, we don't go anywhere alone where the other doesn't know where we are, just in case of emergency.
Do NOT cheat on your spouse IF you value and respect your spouse and your marriage ... its NOT worth the risks that come with it.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

well noted!
We started our relationship out in college playing with other couples and other individuals; we found we missed it when we got married, and started back. Its not quite as easy to make these kinds of arrangements once you're away from your huge group of friends we had in college + when the ******* start arriving, it requires an additional amount of planning, etc. We've been together over 21 years now and one of the rules, etched in stone, is NO CHEATING. If either of us were to want to hook up with someone (now that we have teens) we ask the other's permission, sometimes even arranging to meet for a cocktail so we can see the other partner in consideration. And, we don't go anywhere alone where the other doesn't know where we are, just in case of emergency.
Do NOT cheat on your spouse IF you value and respect your spouse and your marriage ... its NOT worth the risks that come with it.
View attachment 2400474
I personally have been a bull for cheating spouses men and women.

Only asking if they're coming forward here

Back