Who ain’t been blacked

Here a general discussion for your ass when was the last time you ladies been blacked and if you haven’t been but want to post your city,state and country one of our many bulls in the area will be more than happy to assist you with a long black dick need thank you for your time
kentucky

Still working on the husband here...
Katy, I think I mentioned this to you on a thread of mine already, but at any rate:
Be prepared for the fact that there's a great chance your husband will never approve. This cuck stuff that people here talk about like it's a fad or some new way of life, actually isn't. The average marriage is comprised of a couple of people who are as square, vanilla or boring as fuck. Probably as many as ninety-nine percent of husbands are not into this stuff and will never think it's okay to partake in this. If you already asked your hubby and he keeps prolonging a decision, there is likely a 99.9 percent chance he not going to ever give you the green light. Facts.

Or to put it bluntly, you'll eventually realize you're never going to get any BBC given the hubby you have unless you cheat.

I'm not advocating that, mind you. I'm just sayin.

Last edited:
Here a general discussion for your ass when was the last time you ladies been blacked and if you haven’t been but want to post your city,state and country one of our many bulls in the area will be more than happy to assist you with a long black dick need thank you for your time
Me! 305 area

Back