Who ain’t been blacked

My wife hasn't been blacked yet unfortunately. Though she has had the pleasure of her first bwc since we've been married. My best friend stretched her out pretty good on our honeymoon lol. The good news is she's currently trying to hook up with another manager at her current job and he seems to be playfully flirting back so 🤞🤞 video of all 3 of our first time 3some.
Hot... would love to hear more on this as it develops

We ain't been !!! Concentrating on finding real people to connect with . We have a Latin Bull currently . We are very strict to our wants for a BBC Gentleman but would love to find other couples to friend that doesn't end up being just a horny guy . Scarlett is frustrated so I vet. It is a Baron landscape

We ain't been !!! Concentrating on finding real people to connect with . We have a Latin Bull currently . We are very strict to our wants for a BBC Gentleman but would love to find other couples to friend that doesn't end up being just a horny guy . Scarlett is frustrated so I vet. It is a Baron landscape
I consider myself a gentleman. Sorry bout the barren landscape, but I'd love to be a breath of fresh air. Young 24 m. I hope to hear from you. 😇

Back