Who’s idea was it to go pussy free and why?

On my first date with my hubby I asked him how big he was, he said "average," I said "ohhh." I had him in an extension within a few weeks and then he was fine with me dating other guys. We still have sex, but I make sure he wears his extension for most of it. Sometimes he gets to take it off and feel me before he cums, and then, sometimes, lol, he cums in his extension🤷‍♀️ The passion is there but I need the size...

Kinda mine and it just happened. I’m a trucker and life got in the way and then after a while I brought it up and we have been all year.
Isn’t it amazing what a turn on being pussy free can be, especially as you talk about it with each other? Does your wife get cock while you’re on the road?

For us it was a mural decision.. we both wanted something more and my husband knew that he couldn’t give it to me alone so we talked and talked for much time and then we decided that we will try with other men… we started with threesome but after the second he told me that he loves to see me alone with others and he loves the expressions I get from other men sex so we decided to be more of a cuckold type of marriage… and now I want the next step to it a bbc for my pussy!!

But you are used to it now and ok with it?
i feel a wonan shouldn't feel pressure or compelled to do anything she doesn't enjoy or want to do - i think anything a husband and wif di sexually together should bring pleasure to both.
I am sub to her . I crave her control over me . She is the same she loves the control and look on my face . She doesn't see a point of fucking me if I cannot make her cum . She likes me moaning an inch away from her pussy or/and caged. When I moan too much she gets annoyed .

It was the wife’s,after meeting Justin on a blind date,set up by her best friend (she’s even more of a best friend now),she came home,after he had had her twice that first night,and told me what had occurred,And that from now on,she was black only and she wasn’t going to be having sex with me anymore.
The second date,when she arrived home,she had a list of do’s and don’ts that Justin wanted her to adhere to.

Back