Who’s idea was it to go pussy free and why?

It was the wife’s,after meeting Justin on a blind date,set up by her best friend (she’s even more of a best friend now),she came home,after he had had her twice that first night,and told me what had occurred,And that from now on,she was black only and she wasn’t going to be having sex with me anymore.
The second date,when she arrived home,she had a list of do’s and don’ts that Justin wanted her to adhere to.
Please share the do’s and dont’s with us.
How is being pussy free working out for you?
Are you allowed to see her naked, eat her, etc?

She is not allowed to wear panties,under any circumstances when she is with Justin
She must be smoothly shaved,pussy,mound and ass every time
Always to wear heels,she is permitted to wear her knee high boots also
Skirt/Dress to be worn,never trousers,jeans leggings etc,must be above the knee
Low cut top,he loves her showing her cleavage
Any blowjob he receives from her,he always says the same,don’t waste a drop.

Being pussy free does work for us,soon as she was first Blacked,she was honest with me and said she was going to be black only from now on in,I get off using my imagination what she is up to when she is with him,she is obviously happy,getting fantastic sex with her lover,Justin is happy that her pussy is his.

I do get to see her naked,I do get to clean her up,a little,she allows,she wants to keep the majority of his sperm inside her,she loves to feel it seeping out of her in the following days after he has had her.

She is not allowed to wear panties,under any circumstances when she is with Justin
She must be smoothly shaved,pussy,mound and ass every time
Always to wear heels,she is permitted to wear her knee high boots also
Skirt/Dress to be worn,never trousers,jeans leggings etc,must be above the knee
Low cut top,he loves her showing her cleavage
Any blowjob he receives from her,he always says the same,don’t waste a drop.

Being pussy free does work for us,soon as she was first Blacked,she was honest with me and said she was going to be black only from now on in,I get off using my imagination what she is up to when she is with him,she is obviously happy,getting fantastic sex with her lover,Justin is happy that her pussy is his.

I do get to see her naked,I do get to clean her up,a little,she allows,she wants to keep the majority of his sperm inside her,she loves to feel it seeping out of her in the following days after he has had her.
Thanks for the nice report. I too reached a point that I preferred staying at home while my wife was getting fucked, usually masturbating three or four times, rather than inserting myself into her fun. She and the guy were a lot less likely to be inhibited without an observing husband present. And wow, did I enjoy cleaning her up when she got home!
Keep enjoying the ride!!

In my case right from the beginning of my relationship my wife has been dominant over me and me being pussy free is the way it’s always been with us, my wife is strictly bbc only , my wife emasculated me right off, she had me suck her lovers cock , so-she doesn't think of me as a man , she considers me completely undesirable as far as man and women love making , she loves to whip my ass and hurt me that makes her pussy drip, my wife is a sadist and I'm a masochist

Regardless of who's idea to go "pussy free", if the cuck desires to have sex with his spouse, its the wife's or gf's responsibility that his needs are met or resolve to his having occasional affairs with other people. Cuckolding can become a very dangerous game if everyone involved isn't on the same page.
Girls are just too willing, these days, to give up that pussy ... if cucky hubby wants sex, its out there if the wife/gf refuses him.

Regardless of who's idea to go "pussy free", if the cuck desires to have sex with his spouse, its the wife's or gf's responsibility that his needs are met or resolve to his having occasional affairs with other people. Cuckolding can become a very dangerous game if everyone involved isn't on the same page.
Girls are just too willing, these days, to give up that pussy ... if cucky hubby wants sex, its out there if the wife/gf refuses
This post is about being pussy free but it involves extreme femdom sadism and masochism certain people could be offended , my dominant wife wants this story to be told ,my wife has a black lover that we live with they are a loving couple I’m their slave / servant , I’m in a TPE ( total power exchange ) marriage I have no rights , my wife is my Mistress and her lover is my Master 4 days a week I live with them and weekends I belong to a gay black Master his name is Master John 3 days a week he owns me for those days completely my wife set this up , I am not allowed to have intercourse or any sex with women , my wife recently drove me out to the country and we came to a farm the woman who owns the farm was waiting for us and yes she is dominant like my Mistress, they led me to a small building where inside was a Saint Andrew Cross i was told to strip naked and I was tightly bound spread eagle to the x cross , the dominant farm women told my Mistress this a small and quick procedure and I’m sure you’ll be satisfied with the result , to me she said now don’t worry I been castrating sheep and goats for years she treaded my balls through this elastic banding tool clamped it together and my balls were tightly banded up next to my dicklet it was very tight , they both looked at it and laughed and the dominant farm lady said in 24 hours they’ll be well you know let’s go to the house and have a ******* and talk , they shut off the light and left , I thought well my balls are gone holy fuck , they came back in about an hour I guess I don’t know for sure , the farm lady said I’d advise you to keep him banded as long as say 24 hours his balls will die for sure you can wait and they’ll fall off on-there own just about , but you said you had a taxidermist that was going to preserve them for you they have to be shipped to Chicago they both got a big laugh out of that ,well we will have to get them off him quickly and pack them in ice and off they go ball sack and all , then my Mistress said well not today and farm owner took the band off and I was set free again , we left and on the way back my Mistress said how much that turned her on she said I loved it when she banded you i thought I was going to have a hands free orgasm she chuckled it was great , so let that be a lesson to you that could happen and she has everything there to do a complete castration and I think how beautiful that would look your dicklet with no balls so you better be real good and very obedient anymore you know castration is available to me now and this is something I can’t deny it ,I love this it turns my on I would like it very much to own a castrated slave lol that had me shook up and that woman had my nuts banded up so fast it just pinched it down it would ******* your nuts pretty quickly ,it took my breath away when it first went on , I couldn’t say anything it was done it took me a while to calm down my wife did that to me and she finished by telling me that she was so hot and horny after that episode and Master my lover man is going get the benefit of it but my wife said I promise you can clean us each time because we are going to be fucking all night long tonight and you’ll be serving us of course our slave and well I love clean up duty and Master really cums big loads so guess it’s all worth it and my nuts could be gone flash and it’s not that hard to do it really scared the crap out of me

I’m curious as to who’s idea was it to go pussy free? Husband, wife or bull. And why?
Having a Husband who is kept 24/7 Chastity locked and being forever "Pussy Free" is a choice that was made very early on in our Cuckolding Lifestyle.

Since our start in Cuckolding in 2009 this has been a Permanent solution for us, and honestly it's what is best for most Cuckold Husbands.

To help with his long-term Chastity comfort, We set a goal of him going 100% permanently Limp. It was also decided that him having permanent penis shrinkage would be a GOOD thing.

We achieved our goals by doing long-term Chastity, strict confinement rules and selecting Zero-Growth Chastity cages which always prevented full lengh erections. Gradually, over time, we stepped down in cage tube length. Of course his little, white penis put up a fight and tried to get hard......but it was prevented from doing so. Over time, this does causes penis muscle damage and if kept implemented.... Limpness sets in.

After a couple years, we fully achieved our goals and he does not have any sort of erections anymore.....not even a twitch. Erection pills have zero affect on him. We have also seen significant shrinkage in length and girth. (Not that it was big to begin with.)

He is only allowed out of his Chastity Cage for cleaning. Also, for 3 minuts for a Wife supervised, self-masterbation of his Tiny, Limp Pecker 0-6 times per year. Based of course on his obedience toward the Wife and how he treats her and see that her needs are met.
(NEVER MORE)

We decided he should be forever "Pussy Free" for several reasons:

1. It keeps your Cuck in a constant state of being horny and eager to please you.
He remembers what Pussy felt like....and he still craves it! This is a tremendous benefit for a Woman....as you can get your Cuck to do all kinds of things.....not just sexual in nature.....but also things like him doing Housework, cleaning up after himself, etc. All just for a chance to jack-off and have an orgasm. He may even help you get ready for your Dates with other Men!!

2. He will soon Worship your Pussy and do anything to just see it and he'll lick you to orgasm as often as you desire him to.......knowing that he'll never again put his little Dick inside you will be Maddening to him. (In a Good way)

3. You no longer have to fake enjoyment during sex......Face it.....Your Cuck is not much good for sexual intercourse. It's best to just have him use his tongue to please you.

4. It takes the "pressure to perform" off of him. He no longer has to try to please me with fucking. (Something his Tiny, white Dick could truly never do.) He'll feel better about himself now that he does not see the disappointment on your face during sex.

5. It shows your Bulls that they now own your Pussy.

6. It shows your Cuck that he no longer owns your Pussy.

7. It keeps your Pussy cleaner.....you don't need your Cucks cum up there too.....keep it a Bull friendly only zone!

These decisions have served us very well over the years and it is very plain to see that it was the right choice for us and our Marriage has benefited tremendously because of them.

If you are a Cuckolding couple, You owe it to yourself to implement Chastity and Sexual intercourse denial......for you and for your Cuck.

Having a Husband who is kept 24/7 Chastity locked and being forever "Pussy Free" is a choice that was made very early on in our Cuckolding Lifestyle.

Since our start in Cuckolding in 2009 this has been a Permanent solution for us, and honestly it's what is best for most Cuckold Husbands.

To help with his long-term Chastity comfort, We set a goal of him going 100% permanently Limp. It was also decided that him having permanent penis shrinkage would be a GOOD thing.

We achieved our goals by doing long-term Chastity, strict confinement rules and selecting Zero-Growth Chastity cages which always prevented full lengh erections. Gradually, over time, we stepped down in cage tube length. Of course his little, white penis put up a fight and tried to get hard......but it was prevented from doing so. Over time, this does causes penis muscle damage and if kept implemented.... Limpness sets in.

After a couple years, we fully achieved our goals and he does not have any sort of erections anymore.....not even a twitch. Erection pills have zero affect on him. We have also seen significant shrinkage in length and girth. (Not that it was big to begin with.)

He is only allowed out of his Chastity Cage for cleaning. Also, for 3 minuts for a Wife supervised, self-masterbation of his Tiny, Limp Pecker 0-6 times per year. Based of course on his obedience toward the Wife and how he treats her and see that her needs are met.
(NEVER MORE)

We decided he should be forever "Pussy Free" for several reasons:

1. It keeps your Cuck in a constant state of being horny and eager to please you.
He remembers what Pussy felt like....and he still craves it! This is a tremendous benefit for a Woman....as you can get your Cuck to do all kinds of things.....not just sexual in nature.....but also things like him doing Housework, cleaning up after himself, etc. All just for a chance to jack-off and have an orgasm. He may even help you get ready for your Dates with other Men!!

2. He will soon Worship your Pussy and do anything to just see it and he'll lick you to orgasm as often as you desire him to.......knowing that he'll never again put his little Dick inside you will be Maddening to him. (In a Good way)

3. You no longer have to fake enjoyment during sex......Face it.....Your Cuck is not much good for sexual intercourse. It's best to just have him use his tongue to please you.

4. It takes the "pressure to perform" off of him. He no longer has to try to please me with fucking. (Something his Tiny, white Dick could truly never do.) He'll feel better about himself now that he does not see the disappointment on your face during sex.

5. It shows your Bulls that they now own your Pussy.

6. It shows your Cuck that he no longer owns your Pussy.

7. It keeps your Pussy cleaner.....you don't need your Cucks cum up there too.....keep it a Bull friendly only zone!

These decisions have served us very well over the years and it is very plain to see that it was the right choice for us and our Marriage has benefited tremendously because of them.

If you are a Cuckolding couple, You owe it to yourself to implement Chastity and Sexual intercourse denial......for you and for your Cuck.
WOW it sounds like you two have the prefect white marriage. I hope you have helped other wives to understand the power they have and what should be done to there beta hubby.

WOW it sounds like you two have the prefect white marriage. I hope you have helped other wives to understand the power they have and what should be done to there beta hubby.
Thanks!!
We are trying to get the word out!!!

Overcoming society's norms are not easy.....but once a Woman realizes her power......that is when things become more fun for HER!!

It was her idea for me to go Pussy Free . The reason is if I cannot make her cum and I am wasting her time .
In Reality which a lot of men are not . We are a couple that loves each other . When people love each other they are compelled to please each other so I did not believe I could not coerce her into having intercourse . So I please her with my tongue , Her Bull pleases her pussy with intercourse and I get my pleasure pleasing her anyway I can and mostly being guided and manipulated by a strong Women who enjoys me as the beta sissy submissive I am . This is this is the first Powerful Woman in my life that has taken control of me sexually and has created a special Bond . I was brainwashed my whole life that intercourse MUST consummate the relationship . Bullshit . I have never felt so whole in all my life . Do I want pussy YES!!!! I think I enjoy wanting it more than having it . When I had it I was miserable and frustrated and now I understand who I am and that has opened the door to living my submissive side .

It was her idea for me to go Pussy Free . The reason is if I cannot make her cum and I am wasting her time .
In Reality which a lot of men are not . We are a couple that loves each other . When people love each other they are compelled to please each other so I did not believe I could not coerce her into having intercourse . So I please her with my tongue , Her Bull pleases her pussy with intercourse and I get my pleasure pleasing her anyway I can and mostly being guided and manipulated by a strong Women who enjoys me as the beta sissy submissive I am . This is this is the first Powerful Woman in my life that has taken control of me sexually and has created a special Bond . I was brainwashed my whole life that intercourse MUST consummate the relationship . Bullshit . I have never felt so whole in all my life . Do I want pussy YES!!!! I think I enjoy wanting it more than having it . When I had it I was miserable and frustrated and now I understand who I am and that has opened the door to living my submissive side .
have you ever considered transitioning?

Yes, once in a permanent relationship that’s the ultimate way to show her submissive obedience and encourage her by your dedication and love

It was mine at first as a way for us to take a break sexually so she could look to her lover to fulfill her needs and not me. She would give me blow jobs and handjobs but not penetrate her so her pussy was fresh for her lover.

It then evolved to permanently pussy free by her suggestion as she felt it would help her keep her used to making herself available for black men and when she might be horney or ovulating more used to having the freedom to prefer getting her urges and needs met by other men she selected rather than coming home and getting a quick fix from her husband who gave that role up and us both seeing me as a beta to the lovers she and I wanted for her, she didn't feel sexually attracted to me any longer and felt it best to deal with our new reality first and process that for now and only let her lovers have her pussy since she ultimately liked sex satisfied her need to be fucked by other hung men inside a relationship and she always preferred other mens cum inside her than her partners after awhile.

Back