Who’s idea was it to go pussy free and why?

My fiancée, kind of. I asked her to marry me since I was her first and she said no because she didn't wanna get married after being with just one guy. So, I suggested we find another guy or guys for her to be with first. Then she can make her decision, we found an 11 1/2 inch in Dallas. took us about a year and a half and all that time no sex or masturbating.

It was my wife’s idea but I now enjoy being denied and the humiliation that comes with it. There is also some relief that I will no longer be expected to please her. However as her husband I still feel responsible for her to be sexuality satisfied which will need to now done by another.

My fiancée, kind of. I asked her to marry me since I was her first and she said no because she didn't wanna get married after being with just one guy. So, I suggested we find another guy or guys for her to be with first. Then she can make her decision, we found an 11 1/2 inch in Dallas. took us about a year and a half and all that time no sex or masturbating.
I guess maybe she will say yes if you find her a 12 inch lol to funny man

it sort of happened, and I'm ok with it. I'm happier. She finally has a stead bull. It's been six months since I fucked her pussy. I got in with my 4", came in about 1 min. it took more time to apply lube than the act itself. lol

she doesn't get wet with my dick any more. Her new bull comes in, and the other day, she was leaking before her panties came off. I'm so happy for her and excited. I'm not even afraid she'll leave or fall in love. We are both in good places right now in our life and our relationship. As of lately, she doesn't want me to even touch her pussy. I'm ok with it too. she has a strict release schedule for me, and it's been working out well.

it sort of happened, and I'm ok with it. I'm happier. She finally has a stead bull. It's been six months since I fucked her pussy. I got in with my 4", came in about 1 min. it took more time to apply lube than the act itself. lol

she doesn't get wet with my dick any more. Her new bull comes in, and the other day, she was leaking before her panties came off. I'm so happy for her and excited. I'm not even afraid she'll leave or fall in love. We are both in good places right now in our life and our relationship. As of lately, she doesn't want me to even touch her pussy. I'm ok with it too. she has a strict release schedule for me, and it's been working out well.
update, we're half way through may, and I think I may have gotten inside her pussy maybe once or twice this year. both lasted seconds. I have eaten her several times, at least twice a month or so. She still has her b/f and has added a second one that I think she's fallen for, but he has issues keeping his dates. She confessed that she's looking for a b/f with a fat dick, about 6-7". She doesn't need a huge 8-10 incherr. We'll see. im happy cumming on my schedule and using the vibrating Wand to get off once a week as my dick shrinks.

It was first her Idea but not saying it to me, she did not want my cum in her anymore once she was fucking regularly another guy. So she handled in a very subtle way the situation. to get mee pussyfree. With all what happened I started to have ED and it was a good solution for me to be pussyfree so not to be extra humiliated in not being able tp perform... I am now 10 years pussyfree
I started to feel the way that she does about having the husbands seed in her. I now get turned off with the thought of it. I need him to be pussyfree.

Back