Who’s idea was it to go pussy free and why?

For me, it was girlfriends choice. I have a very small penis, legit micro size. When we first started dated the first thing I did was buy her toys to make sure she was happy. She quickly learned the toys work way better. We started with male chastity and I stay locked 24/7 for 4-6 weeks at a time. I'll be let out to jack myself but she stays clothed. I never see her change or full nude. Except for giving oral which is rare. But I love her and shes my goddess. This is our first full year pussy free. Been together 6 years. The secret is keeping me in chastity. Solves the biggest and smallest problem.

It was first her Idea but not saying it to me, she did not want my cum in her anymore once she was fucking regularly another guy. So she handled in a very subtle way the situation. to get mee pussyfree. With all what happened I started to have ED and it was a good solution for me to be pussyfree so not to be extra humiliated in not being able tp perform... I am now 10 years pussyfree

Basicly I'm pussy free. My wife doesn't feel my average dick anymore for a few years now. She only get sexual pleasure from her big dildo and vibrator. So the only thing I fuck this days is her hand or mine. She doesn't need me anymore for sexual pleasure only licking her pussy or nipples while she ride her dildo.

When my wife suggested it, it seemed like a very difficult thing to me. She just sat me down and said she doesn't get any pleasure from me putting my little thing in her for 5 seconds until I cum. She said she was torn because she is my wife, she loves me but she could tell it was frustrating for both of us, especially since she was getting her bf's cock regularly. I told her I understood, it was frustrating and embarrasing for me however I still really enjoyed eating her pussy to make her orgasm or watching her masturbate and I can masturbate after to get off. She was extremely happy, said she loved my tongue and orgasming for me and glad I can get off somehow too. It worked out well for us. She does like to tease me covering up everything but her pussy when I eat her or not letting me see her naked to get me going and then when I do see her naked it makes it even hotter.

It was my Idea. My wife has been in a black-only relationship now with her Bull for a while. I felt if we had sex, then she really is NOT black only. So I did what I felt was right and gave up vaginal intercourse on a permeant basis. We still have a good sexual relationship. a strong bond...just stepped away from having sex with her to keep her black only. Works for us. No chastity device is needed and no need to be a sissy.

It was my wife's idea, but it didn't happen at once. It happened gradually. We had sex less and less often, until I became totally pussy free.
So that seems to be our current situation...we are having sex less and less. Partly it is due to work and partly it is due to health issues on my end...but over the last 6-8 months, we have slowed down the sex dramatically. She continues to see her boyfriend when possible and has lots of sex with him...but with me, we are still very loving and "touchy feely" but just no penetration (and no oral of course). Anyone know why that might be?

it was natural for me. i cant remember who brought it up at the end. i think it was me im not sure. basically we got the dildo it was huge compared to my dick. she enjoyed it more and more and started excluding me more from penetration, she started giving me handjobs and even that less and less. to the point when i wanted to penetrate her doggy style she just said i dont want that anymore. so i started to use my fingers, dildo and my tongue. we were playing with orgasam denial up until one point she finally cucked me and then a month later caged me. right now im about 2 years pussy free and about year and a half caged. we made a deal she will allow me to have sex when we try for a baby and i even suggested we somehow try that even without penetrating her and she agreed, so we will see how will that go. i barely even see her pussy at all these days. i usually clean her or oraly satisfy her in complete darkness or using a blindfold. this also goes for her boobs. i havent got a good look at them in months. she usually just sends me a pic trough whatsapp to tease me and thats it. but when it comes to pussy these days. im not allowed to touch or see her at all. so that makes me almost 100% pussy free if you will.

We started off playing with denial before we got into cuckolding. It was short periods. Our first time was with a very experienced bull who we met up with in Vegas. He got to know us months in advance and brought it up in passing a lot on the phone before we met. When we met up he fucked her all weekend and when we went out he had her dancing with other black men when he wanted to sit. It was done after that weekend, over 4 and a half years now in chastity. She's really taken to the lifestyle

It was my Idea. My wife has been in a black-only relationship now with her Bull for a while. I felt if we had sex, then she really is NOT black only. So I did what I felt was right and gave up vaginal intercourse on a permeant basis. We still have a good sexual relationship. a strong bond...just stepped away from having sex with her to keep her black only. Works for us. No chastity device is needed and no need to be a sissy.
I agree. I think if a cuck wants his wife to be black only, he needs to be pussy free.

Back