Who’s goin to splash mocha Houston?

Might be a dumb question, so forgive my ignorance. Is fucking mandatory lol? I ask because I want to go, and may bring a friend, but she may not want to get down. Her and I are just kool like that, nothing sexual, but I know she is openminded, but may not be ready for this.

Might be a dumb question, so forgive my ignorance. Is fucking mandatory lol? I ask because I want to go, and may bring a friend, but she may not want to get down. Her and I are just kool like that, nothing sexual, but I know she is openminded, but may not be ready for this.
I'm not sure this is our first time going but I sure hope fucking is optional lol

OK this is a dumb Question, but I can understand why you ask. I would estimate that over 50% of the people who go to swing conventions fuck anyone but their spouse. Some people come to events like this for the fun, sexy parties. Many come to watch others in different forms of play and fantasies.

The event provides a location and people of like mind. What your experience is like is 100% up to you. If you are a couple you might want to come up with some things you'll do and won't do in advance just so there are no misunderstandings. Otherwise just go and do exactly what you want to do.

OK this is a dumb Question, but I can understand why you ask. I would estimate that over 50% of the people who go to swing conventions fuck anyone but their spouse. Some people come to events like this for the fun, sexy parties. Many come to watch others in different forms of play and fantasies.

The event provides a location and people of like mind. What your experience is like is 100% up to you. If you are a couple you might want to come up with some things you'll do and won't do in advance just so there are no misunderstandings. Otherwise just go and do exactly what you want to do.
Sage experienced words I'm sure. I hear also it's super clicky the affluent hang with the affluent and so on. But I am still going it a learning experience

Back