Who’s been spit roasted....?

My favorite activity in the world. I love being spit roasted. Its the ultimate turn on for me to be shared by two men. Does- talk a lot about it and with the potential partner. Dont do it with a freind or someone you know. Do set some boundries as to what is ok and what is not. Dont allow someone to push you into an area your not comfortable. Do have 54 orgasms. Lol
♥️♥️♥️

View attachment 4929182
My favorite activity in the world. I love being spit roasted. Its the ultimate turn on for me to be shared by two men. Does- talk a lot about it and with the potential partner. Dont do it with a freind or someone you know. Do set some boundries as to what is ok and what is not. Dont allow someone to push you into an area your not comfortable. Do have 54 orgasms. Lol

View attachment 4929182

A more appropriate question would be "When will you be spit raosted again"? Once a women enjoys a BBC Gangbang and is spit roasted, passed around has DP's and DVP's she will always be aching for the next BBC Gangbang.
Very true. Once my new bride was shared by her first black bull she became addicted to BBC split roasts and triple penetration. It was like a ******* for her and she would visit her bulls as often as possible.

Hubby wants to “run the train or spit roast “ me with a bbc. I’m ok with whatever he wants. I know I will be pleased in the end no matter what.
Ladies and bbc’s, what was the experience like and do you have any recommendations for things to do or not to do?
Absolutely zero gay or male on male type stuff. Or no cuck stuff. That’s just not us or what we are looking for.
Keep,e posted

We've done it. It's hard. The guy behind has to go easy. In up to the balls is good but wife has to set the rhythm. I'm sure she likes it but she really likes to kiss one of us while other is doing her. I'm good with in her mouth while he's doing her from behind, it's a nice view.
We don't get very wild we like to take turns with her, him and I like to watch, she likes us watching. There's plenty of hard fast fucking but we like slow sensual lovemaking type sex too.
The huge kink for her is the other guy going right after first guy finishes. She gets really turned on, us guys get turned on, we each do her at least twice.

Hubby wants to “run the train or spit roast “ me with a bbc. I’m ok with whatever he wants. I know I will be pleased in the end no matter what.
Ladies and bbc’s, what was the experience like and do you have any recommendations for things to do or not to do?
Absolutely zero gay or male on male type stuff. Or no cuck stuff. That’s just not us or what we are looking for.
Let me help him out

Back