Who’s been spit roasted....?

Hubby wants to “run the train or spit roast “ me with a bbc. I’m ok with whatever he wants. I know I will be pleased in the end no matter what.
Ladies and bbc’s, what was the experience like and do you have any recommendations for things to do or not to do?
Absolutely zero gay or male on male type stuff. Or no cuck stuff. That’s just not us or what we are looking for.
My fave

I'm at Splash Mocha in Atlanta. Just before I happened on this thread I was thinking that for me Splash is like doing a train. Guys will contact me and I'll invite them to my room. Everyone is different. If tonight is like previous Splash events. We sit at the bar and flirt with the guys. I usually end up playing with several guys one at a time. Splash starts on Thursday. That's when it's like a train all day. That's all before the party in the playrooms. This is like a Train Marathon. Of course it depends on who you are and what you like. There are lots of options.

My favorite activity in the world. I love being spit roasted. Its the ultimate turn on for me to be shared by two men. Does- talk a lot about it and with the potential partner. Dont do it with a freind or someone you know. Do set some boundries as to what is ok and what is not. Dont allow someone to push you into an area your not comfortable. Do have 54 orgasms. Lol

mmf189.jpg

My favorite activity in the world. I love being spit roasted. Its the ultimate turn on for me to be shared by two men. Does- talk a lot about it and with the potential partner. Dont do it with a freind or someone you know. Do set some boundries as to what is ok and what is not. Dont allow someone to push you into an area your not comfortable. Do have 54 orgasms. Lol

View attachment 4929182
That's so hot. For real.

Back