Whites - Coercive Compliance

Hi, all,

Just wondering, for white guys submitting to black guys, have you ever felt ******* to continue or felt things were going too far? What happened? Just asking because I haven't taken the plunge and am sort of scared to hook up with a black guy for this reason.
You have no worries, there is mutual respect, alpha, beta, man, sissy, superior, inferior. You were put her to serve, you are the new white meat and you cannot get pregnant. Girl gurl, it’s all the same

Black men are just like all other men. So look within yourself for a resolution to your fear of loss of control.
“Loss of control” was a bit of unexpected pleasure. It’s was shocking when he was standing behind me holding my hips and driving so deep. I asked him to go slow and he paused for only a second and then resumed pounding my ass. It was then I realized I wasn’t in control and it shot both fear and a thrill through me.

“Loss of control” was a bit of unexpected pleasure. It’s was shocking when he was standing behind me holding my hips and driving so deep. I asked him to go slow and he paused for only a second and then resumed pounding my ass. It was then I realized I wasn’t in control and it shot both fear and a thrill through me.
That must be what women feel all the time. It is hard for many men to give up control and just accept a good fucking. I'm not sure I could do it.

That must be what women feel all the time. It is hard for many men to give up control and just accept a good fucking. I'm not sure I could do it.
I really wondered about that. Especially when I was put on my back and my knees where hooked with his arms. I felt folded in half, fully exposed to his thrusts and helpless to do anything but go for the ride. From underneath.

Hi, all,

Just wondering, for white guys submitting to black guys, have you ever felt ******* to continue or felt things were going too far? What happened? Just asking because I haven't taken the plunge and am sort of scared to hook up with a black guy for this reason.
when i first decided to go home with my black lover i knew what he was going to be doing too me it both excited me and scared the hell out of me i never regretted doing it their will always be some fear in unknown just go for it and deal with it as you are going threw it

Hi, all,

You will when the time is right, have no worries, you won't regret it. Nothing ventured , nothing gained

Back