• Womens Panties

Votes: 280 42.6%
  • Completely Nude

Votes: 82 12.5%
  • Fully Clothed

Votes: 27 4.1%

• Total voters
what should they wear?

its most humiliating when the cuckold is ****** to wear panties and gets an erection in them. Then the wife and bull look over and laugh. As they laugh he becomes more humiliated and ******* cums in the panties without even touching himself. He so humiliated that he turns red and runs out of the room. The bull and wife laugh and continue fucking like animals without noticing he's gone.

tumblr_lr0mhjweDN1r2dxnxo1_500.jpg
been there, done that. Very humiliating and arrousing

Sweet fuck all! Its the woman's job to dress as sexy as she see's fit, if she doesn't like his suggestions then he can do one, its that simple. However, men tend to know how best for women to look sexy than typical millionaire fashion/stylists...

Edit; ok, just noticed this poll: I'd vote: "her partner films everything however he feels comfy" :p

what should they wear?

its most humiliating when the cuckold is ****** to wear panties and gets an erection in them. Then the wife and bull look over and laugh. As they laugh he becomes more humiliated and ******* cums in the panties without even touching himself. He so humiliated that he turns red and runs out of the room. The bull and wife laugh and continue fucking like animals without noticing he's gone.

hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have to say it needs to be caged. I don't think the cuck should be allowed to get a hard on in this situation. His role is only as an observer, to witness the pleasuring of his gf/wife.
Unless the bull/gf/wife wishes to humiliate the cuck during the fucking of his wasted hard on, which of course would go nowhere need his gf/wife.
gasp!!

what should they wear?

I would love to wear that

Back