Votes: 268 40.8%
  • Womens Panties

Votes: 280 42.6%
  • Completely Nude

Votes: 82 12.5%
  • Fully Clothed

Votes: 27 4.1%

• Total voters
I have a lot of fetishes sometimes I find this kinda arousing because I love panties. However I don't agree with the way black men put down white guy like we are a bunch of punks. Everytime I watch navy seal training it's 99% white guys. Don't let the fetish fool you ladies. Black guys got 1 thing going for them a big dick and that's pretty much it. Absolutely nothing else worth chasing after. So to my fellow white guys keep your fetish behind doors and keep your fists up in front of black men grouped up they are tough by themselves they are Fukin punks. Once again you won't see many of them being recruited to a navy seal team either. I wonder why? I can give an answer but I feel bad insulting small brain race of people who can't think of something smart to retaliate.

Here's how I see it, he is the only man who is ever in the house. When he is there his presence should be respected and worshipped. He is there to spend his time with the woman of the house and should be able to completely focus on her. I should be the servant for them. Getting whatever they want or need. I should be dressed in my maid's uniform at all times unless they request otherwise. While a cockcage would be ideal i think it would leave too much of a bump through panties and hosiery. So in his presence I should be tucked and taped down completely. Thus creating a smooth pantyline. I should also have a pad in to further smooth it out.

I am probably not very good at this aspect. When I am in the middle of sex with a black man I am oblivious to my cuck hubby. There are many times he left the room and I did not know.

what should they wear?

its most humiliating when the cuckold is ****** to wear panties and gets an erection in them. Then the wife and bull look over and laugh. As they laugh he becomes more humiliated and ******* cums in the panties without even touching himself. He so humiliated that he turns red and runs out of the room. The bull and wife laugh and continue fucking like animals without noticing he's gone.

tumblr_lr0mhjweDN1r2dxnxo1_500.jpg

Wonderful photo, though penis should be smaller.
It is not sightly for white boi to have such big penis!

Back