• Womens Panties

Votes: 280 42.6%
  • Completely Nude

Votes: 82 12.5%
  • Fully Clothed

Votes: 27 4.1%

• Total voters
what should they wear?

its most humiliating when the cuckold is ****** to wear panties and gets an erection in them. Then the wife and bull look over and laugh. As they laugh he becomes more humiliated and ******* cums in the panties without even touching himself. He so humiliated that he turns red and runs out of the room. The bull and wife laugh and continue fucking like animals without noticing he's gone.

tumblr_lr0mhjweDN1r2dxnxo1_500.jpg
The Bulls we’d play with insist on hubby being dressed as fem as possible. Our first bull really turned him into a little slut for BBC and it was fun to see the transformation. Now he accepts his role and our latest bull wants him caged as well.
D8E5E18D-AA23-41D4-BEFD-344ACF9936E4.jpeg9B09966E-11CF-408D-84A4-596458DE7085.jpeg

Ive never done that nor had the desire but if my wife asked me too I would for her. If anything that could be what I wear while he is over and possibly I could see me wearing panties during the day at work at times for her. It would only be to make her happy. I suppose its further showing your submission I guess? My ex-wife probably would have gotten into it at times. I suppose I could see the turn on of me having an erection while watching them and cuming in them. Maybe wearing a wig while I service them I dunno. Its a little out there for me but Im not bi. Though I would enjoy submitting every once in a while to a role play for her boyfriend just for their fun. I could see wearing panties bra and heels with a wig and licking them both while they are mating and doing kitchen duties afterwards. It would probably have made her want to have more sex with her bf by seeing me in such a way.

what should they wear?

its most humiliating when the cuckold is ****** to wear panties and gets an erection in them. Then the wife and bull look over and laugh. As they laugh he becomes more humiliated and ******* cums in the panties without even touching himself. He so humiliated that he turns red and runs out of the room. The bull and wife laugh and continue fucking like animals without noticing he's gone.

tumblr_lr0mhjweDN1r2dxnxo1_500.jpg
So pretty

The appropriate attire could possibly be just a bra on and completely naked from the waist down as this would allow both the black man and the white female to easily observe the cucks proof of his excitement and approval with his dry and hard little white dick.
sounds exciting. I would have thought lingerie and a cage. But this sounds good too

Back