White women, would you do cunnilingus to a BBC wife?

Unfortunately my bbc Del’s wife had passed away before we met him, but if he introduced another black lady into his life and wanted her and I to make love to each other including full oral which I enjoy and find very exciting, then to maintain my relationship with him I would willingly go down on her pussy and lick her clit tongue and finger her vagina until she had an orgasm.
Since I originally wrote this my lover’s niece who’s party we met him at and she advised him that he would be able to seduce me as her and I had often discussed our love lives and her telling me about the size of her new boyfriend’s cock , she asked me how big my husbands cock is I said average she said just another little white cock then . She then asked if I had ever wanted to try a black guy’s cock , I told her that my husband had been trying for a long time to watch me being fucked by a black guy who had a big cock . On her uncle’s insistence she came over to his house when my husband and I were meeting Del for our Saturday evening sex session ,Del then told both Connie and I to undress and play with each other we started kissing then feeling each other’s tits and eventually went into a 69 both licking and fingering and teasing each other’s clits and pussies we have enjoyed each other’s bodies both making love to each other in front of my husband and Del her uncle and my lover , she also licked my clit as her uncle penetrated my pussy .
This was arranged by Del at his house, she had previously watched as both her uncles fucked me one evening.
I have now got a strong sexual relationship with Connie and we enjoy oral ,strapon and dildo’s that we fuck each other with .

Last edited:
I most certainly would and have. Actually, I did not enjoy having to go down on my Bull's ex a couple times and a few times on his sister. Both had stayed at our house while traveling in NYC at different times. Both cuck hubby and me were required to service our Bull's sister and his ex out of respect. Both are rather dominant and know exactly what they want and how.

I most certainly would and have. Actually, I did not enjoy having to go down on my Bull's ex a couple times and a few times on his sister. Both had stayed at our house while traveling in NYC at different times. Both cuck hubby and me were required to service our Bull's sister and his ex out of respect. Both are rather dominant and know exactly what they want and how.
Very 🔥

I have and most certainly will have to again. My Black Bull's sister visits from time to time over long weekends and she expects to be pleased by both cuck hubby and me. After our Bull said he does not have to be present, seems both hubby and me are down on her a lot. Sometimes one of us is servicing her pussy and the other is tongue/nose on her ass. Have to say, I hate it, however, she decides like it or not.

Back