White women wanting to be blacked

M

miashotazzz

I love black men but not intrested in boyfriend or husband (im separated) at this point. I get off on dp orgasms and these are really good with hung guys. I probably cant get pregnant at this point but love a group of black guys trying (as hard as they can lol ) I love to eat balls and ass of guys Im with so be clean. I dont like to be spanked (unless its while Im orgasming) or treated rough I need a little build up for anal unless maybe you have poppers in my face lol. I do like to get fucked deep but with a 30 minute build up (if you know what I mean)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love black men but not intrested in boyfriend or husband (im separated) at this point. I get off on dp orgasms and these are really good with hung guys. I probably cant get pregnant at this point but love a group of black guys trying (as hard as they can lol ) I love to eat ball and ass of guys Im with so be clean. I dont like to be spanked or treated rough I do like to get fuked deep but with a 30 minute build up (if you know what I mean)
I would love to Fuck you someday 😈

I wish you luck, but I will tell you most guys will fuck you the way they want too.. especially at first.

I love black men but not intrested in boyfriend or husband (im separated) at this point. I get off on dp orgasms and these are really good with hung guys. I probably cant get pregnant at this point but love a group of black guys trying (as hard as they can lol ) I love to eat ball and ass of guys Im with so be clean. I dont like to be spanked or treated rough I do like to get fuked deep but with a 30 minute build up (if you know what I mean)
Wonderful lady, wonderful pictures ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Damn, you’re made for big black cocks!

Back