White women in a Black Lesbian Bar

yes....they did begin to get flirty with me after two more drinks and than one of them slip her hand up my dress, I was in between both of them, so their wasn't a whole lot I could do about it
Well …..how was it? You could have the best of both worlds. My girlfriend loves it. Cheers

I’ve been invited with a group of African American to go out to a bar known to be a black lesbian bar. I’m kinda scared to go, not sure what to expect, but excited too!

I’ve been dating an African American guy for the last few years, love it, and all his friends ( guys and girls). I’ll likely be the holy white person there.
Damn that makes sense. I wondered why she came by the day before they left looking like a million bucks

Well, an update. I spent the night with a black lesbian from work…..OMG. What a night and so much fun……I learned quickly to love black pussy….and more.

I was really scare, but excited. We had a group from the office go out to dinner, and then we to a local bar. I had a little too much to *******, so Angela asked me if I wanted her to drive me home. Good idea, didn’t want to ******* and drive.

She too me to her house…I wasn’t expecting that and then it started. She told me she was going to be a submissive slut for black women to enjoy…..and I have to say it was awesome.

Just got home and gonna take a nice hot bath……too many hickeys to count…omg. To sexy.

I do fell slutty, but I know I will get looks when I go into the office tomorrow.

Well, an update. I spent the night with a black lesbian from work…..OMG. What a night and so much fun……I learned quickly to love black pussy….and more.

I was really scare, but excited. We had a group from the office go out to dinner, and then we to a local bar. I had a little too much to *******, so Angela asked me if I wanted her to drive me home. Good idea, didn’t want to ******* and drive.

She too me to her house…I wasn’t expecting that and then it started. She told me she was going to be a submissive slut for black women to enjoy…..and I have to say it was awesome.

Just got home and gonna take a nice hot bath……too many hickeys to count…omg. To sexy.

I do fell slutty, but I know I will get looks when I go into the office tomorrow.
Very hot. What happened at work? Are you going to be a submissive for black women again?

So what happened when you got into work

Oh you little fucking cunt muncher you love that black pussy!!! How many of the sisters did you service?? Did they use you as their sex slave???

When I went to work on Monday, it was initially very quiet. I could tell everyone was watching me as I went into the office. And then, all of a sudden, everyone else started laughing.

I could feel my face turn ******* red, very humiliating.

We hen I sat dow, there was a set of my panties that I guess I forgot on the top of the desk, and it had some writing on it….black pussy only….Momg, I almost peed myself.

Most all the women stopped over to my desk in the last few days and had said some thing…..most wanted to know when it was their turn…

One said we love the other white meat…….

Difficult to work in this environment, but really I like it.

When I went to work on Monday, it was initially very quiet. I could tell everyone was watching me as I went into the office. And then, all of a sudden, everyone else started laughing.

We hen I sat dow, there was a set of my panties that I guess I forgot on the top of the desk, and it had some writing on it….black pussy only….Momg, I almost peed myself.

Most all the women stopped over to my desk in the last few days and had said some thing…..most wanted to know when it was their turn…

Makes that pussy soaked when they want to use you for their pleasure, doesn't it slut!!! They'll be pulling you into the bathroom stalls for you to lick their black pussies at work next!!

Very hot. You have to live going to work now. Who will be next

Back