White Women Having Sex On Business Trips And With Clients and Co Workers

First pic She met her new W.Coast rep at the co. conference in San Fran

Second pic She met two men in the bar of the hotel she was staying in in Miami
After the week's meetings were over she accepted their invitation to meet them

Third pic Her new client insisted on getting to know her better

Fourth pic She was very impressed by the co. consultant's presentations at the annual meeting
She was even more impressed with his skill in pleasing womenView attachment 3939090View attachment 3939093View attachment 3939096View attachment 3939097
Beautiful ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

I live in Paris and I travel for work approximately every 2 months, mainly in Florida. I stay there for a week to 10 days each time and I like to have fun every day after work. I try each time, either to organize meetings with single men or groups of nice men:qos: before leaving France, or improvised meetings once I am there. I have an apartment in Jacksonville that my company owns and usually the meetings take place in this apartment. But it also happens at the hotel, well, I adapt there.
I'm married but this is all my secret life:threesome:. I am very greedy for sex but in France I cannot easily have this type of experience, fortunately my work allows me to do so.

my wife is very often on trips and meetings , hope she overcome her shyness and enjoy some other guys .
many women, especially those who behave very modestly, actually allow themselves a lot away from their husband’s family and acquaintances. They just have the smarts to hide it, especially if they don’t have the smarts to understand that it’s possible that her hubby will like it himself if she cheats! I know many people whose husbands still think that they are prudes who don’t allow themselves anything extra, but in fact, that’s exactly what she takes advantage of.

I have closed many a deal with clients with my body for my Boss and company and have earned many a bonus checks as I climbed the cooperate ladder to be where I'm at now. I'd do it all over again with out a doubt :)
My wife, a manager for organizing celebrations and parties, she closed a huge number of transactions, taking advantage of the fact that she could and knew how to correctly find an approach to directors and clientsIMG_30191sm~3.jpg

Back