White Women Having Sex On Business Trips And With Clients and Co Workers

I have told you guy’s about my boss being at a swingers party and watching Kim fuck a black guy , my job was good as long as I gave him Kim for one of his nights , well , we had a conference in Berlin and he told me Kim was included as a secretary for the company , she had her own room in the hotel , at dinner there was other representatives from around the world some were black , Kim was in charge of seating and other issues for the night , wearing a leather jump suit showing moor than she should but was a huge hit with many guys , I had to show no emotion knowing she was going to be used by someone which did actually turn me on as she looked fantastic .
breakfast the next morning I was able to catch up with her , she looked Devine , telling me she had three wonderful guys visit her and they took turns fucking me with you4 boss watching , tonight I will be entertaining two others , I’m having a ball thanks for bringing me hope your not cross I would love to to be there but he won’t let you in or doesn’t want anyone know your my husband .

Heading to Washington DC next week ( 8/25-8/30) for a several speaking engagements. I will be gauging the audience for those interested. Anyone else in the city for an event?

First pic She met her new W.Coast rep at the co. conference in San Fran

Second pic She met two men in the bar of the hotel she was staying in in Miami
After the week's meetings were over she accepted their invitation to meet them

Third pic Her new client insisted on getting to know her better

Fourth pic She was very impressed by the co. consultant's presentations at the annual meeting
She was even more impressed with his skill in pleasing womenView attachment 3939090View attachment 3939093View attachment 3939096View attachment 3939097
amazing!

so like i said i am new to the site and have chatted with a few nice people. but you went out of you way to be nice and show off for me and I like that in a woman/ couple and I appreciate you both, Thx will remember you. Dave

Back