White Women Having Sex On Business Trips And With Clients and Co Workers

Even the military has these and I used to look forward to traveling to them but I hated the fake pleasantries, rank, and file bs but loved the bevy of new pussy I would come across especially if I had to be a presenter.
I learned to never stay in the hotel where everyone else was but do stay close by. That gave the women a bit more discretion and made them more comfortable.
I should include those in my story series....

First pic She met her new W.Coast rep at the co. conference in San Fran

Second pic She met two men in the bar of the hotel she was staying in in Miami
After the week's meetings were over she accepted their invitation to meet them

Third pic Her new client insisted on getting to know her better

Fourth pic She was very impressed by the co. consultant's presentations at the annual meeting
She was even more impressed with his skill in pleasing womenView attachment 3939090View attachment 3939093View attachment 3939096View attachment 3939097
Fuck. Can you send her on business trip to Atlanta? I got a big presentation to give her..

Exec asst. with a colleague at a natl. convention.......digital ad rep with her contact at the client's company during sales trip....VP of Sales at a conf. with a man who was speaking at the conf....international banker on a trip to Nairobi with a gov. official in charge of foreign trade OCC Business woman miss 800 great.jpgPictoa Business woman trip miss 423 great.jpgIF Business woman ir riding 900 the best.jpgBusinesss woman miss bare contrast 900 the best.jpg

Trade Association VP in Atlanta with a man she met in the hotel......Cosmetics firm VP in Chicago with a local man.......Civil engineer in Mexico City with a local regulatorView attachment 4120914View attachment 4120917
View attachment 4120923
She's really enjoying that!!!
IT exec at industry conf. with a man she met at her hotel.....CPA on a client trip w/ a man who works in her hotel.....Head of HR at a convention w/ a man who was speaking thereView attachment 4317859View attachment 4317860
View attachment 4317864
one of
Beautiful video there!!

Back