White Women Having Sex On Business Trips And With Clients and Co Workers

Group dir. for consulting company at a reg. conf. w/ a man she met at hotel bar........Partner in CPA firm on a client trip..she was seated next to this man on the flight to her destination.....Tech exec. at natl convention...she finally gave in to her local colleague' s advances at his placeBusiness woman trip ir miss 5 good.jpgBusiness woman trip ir miss 112 great.jpgBusiness woman trip ir miss 270 great.jpg

Group dir. for consulting company at a reg. conf. w/ a man she met at hotel bar........Partner in CPA firm on a client trip..she was seated next to this man on the flight to her destination.....Tech exec. at natl convention...she finally gave in to her local colleague' s advances at his placeView attachment 4346448View attachment 4346450View attachment 4346452
great . love your postings . appreciate the women taking the chance . hope my wife would relax in same way during her trips .

My boss noticed my promiscuity after a company party. He never took advantage of it himself, but afterwards I was always there on customer appointments with colored people and Arabs. My physical commitment to the company has always been rewarded.
any pics/vids ??

Back