White Women Having Sex On Business Trips And With Clients and Co Workers

I remember attending the social the night before I was giving the keynote to a national conference the next day and meeting a woman from Missouri. We hit it off, had a few drinks and had a great time. In the middle of the our experience she realized I was the guy speaking the next day and wanted to know what I was going to talk about to the audience. Of course I didn't share my content but just said I get ideas from what happens the night before. We had a great night, she star fucked me and when the morning came I admit I was worked. One of the best speeches ever and that night she and I repeated the previous night adventures without me having to worry about getting up early. I flew out to visit her a few times after and we picked up where we left off. I miss the road.

I remember attending the social the night before I was giving the keynote to a national conference the next day and meeting a woman from Missouri. We hit it off, had a few drinks and had a great time. In the middle of the our experience she realized I was the guy speaking the next day and wanted to know what I was going to talk about to the audience. Of course I didn't share my content but just said I get ideas from what happens the night before. We had a great night, she star fucked me and when the morning came I admit I was worked. One of the best speeches ever and that night she and I repeated the previous night adventures without me having to worry about getting up early. I flew out to visit her a few times after and we picked up where we left off. I miss the road.
would love to hear more !

Back